Wheels Plus

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183
Results 1,639 to 1,647 of 1647

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    I don't know how we got on this topic in the first place. It's not a huge problem. I'll just continue to use a shaker cup. lol.

And you're supposed to drink lots of extra water with creatine, so... also don't mind using nearly 1L of water to mix the powder.
    You were asking about mixing whey with beer, and i suggested using the minimum amount of water that the directions on your whey states and just chugging it down in a gulp and be done with it. My protein from Mutant needs only 6oz/scoop.
    95 Evolution III 299awhp/283tq @18psi
    12 Ford Focus Titanium Hatch

Correct. As I said, I have NO PROBLEMS with mixing in a shaker cup, with the spring ball in it.

I only have problems when I try to mix it in a normal cup/mug/whatever.

Edit: and I don't know how you guys are mixing 2 scoops with 2-300ml's of water. Isn't a "normal" sized bottle of water like 500ml's?

So you're mixing 2 scoops in a half-bottle of water? That's INSANE. In my mind anyways. How does it not turn out to be sludge? lol
    Try it and see for yourself. I'd feel like a water logged sack of shit if I had to chug an entire litre of water just get some protein in. It'd be easier to just eat a meal.

Quote Originally Posted by 67bullet View Post
    You were asking about mixing whey with beer, and i suggested using the minimum amount of water that the directions on your whey states and just chugging it down in a gulp and be done with it. My protein from Mutant needs only 6oz/scoop.

If you're using Mutant it's no wonder you don't like the taste of whey. That shit is worse than the original Muscle-Tech stuff. I threw a 5lb bag of it in the garbage after using a few scoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Try it and see for yourself. I'd feel like a water logged sack of shit if I had to chug an entire litre of water just get some protein in. It'd be easier to just eat a meal.
    I drink lots of water anyways. I'd say it's normal for me to drink ~3L (anywhere from 2-4L realistically) of water during a 90 min workout.

And none-gym days? I probably drink roughly the same amount of water over the course of a full day behind my desk at work.

And it's not "just" for the protein. It's for the protein/creatine mix. And everything I've read about creatine says drink tons of water.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

I drink lots of water anyways. I'd say it's normal for me to drink ~3L (anywhere from 2-4L realistically) of water during a 90 min workout.

And none-gym days? I probably drink roughly the same amount of water over the course of a full day behind my desk at work.

And it's not "just" for the protein. It's for the protein/creatine mix. And everything I've read about creatine says drink tons of water.
    Hey man, you should probably do some research on amino spiking. Going by your description it sounds like you have some "protein" that may not be all that great.
    Built > Bought

It's got good reviews.

I did stumble across some class action lawsuit stuff pertaining to muscletech products from 2011-2015... but apparently that's all dealt with now?

Regardless... It tastes good, it doesn't give me any stomach problems, and surely even "not the greatest" product is better than taking nothing at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

I get all my protein from Canadianprotein.com

And then mix it.
    I buy Hemp, Whey, Casein, Pea, rice and Casein
    Past: 85 Ford Ranger
    Past: 92 MX3
    Past: 93 MX3 KLZE Swapped
    Past: 06 Eclipse GT
    Past: First Evo X in Canada to break 300awhp - Sold
    Past: 2010 Ram Sport C/C
    Past: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport C/C: HemiFever Tuned, Stainless Works Longtube Headers, Crossflow Exhaust.
    Current: 2015 SRT8 Grand Cherokee

any body have experience with the following supplements?

L-Carnitine
    BCAA’s
    Carbion or Karbolyn
    glutamine
    natural testosterone and GH booster (GH Freak)

do they work, are they just placebos, any information would be appreciated.

I don't think any of that stuff works well enough to justify the price. This applies more to some things (natural test/GH boosters, carb supplements) than others
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize