Certified

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 1,684 to 1,685 of 1685

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    I know what you meant. That's why I said she's cheating with carbs. If she was doing keto, she basically wouldn't have a choice but to lose fat. Maybe she is just doing the diet thing to make you happy? So she sticks to it when you're around, and then wolfs a bag of potato chips when you leave? Basically the only time keto doesn't work, is when someone says they're doing it but actually isn't.
    Basically this. If you're actually in Ketosis (confirmed by the stick as I suggested earlier so not light pink, more like purple) you should very efficiently burn fat. Now with her being a woman things can get wonky. If she is losing that is progress regardless.

That or she is eating too much food even if it is keto approved. But even if you eat your regular balanced diet maintenance level of calories in keto you're going to lose weight more than likely.

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Wow. Not judging (I seriously respect the effort and dedication), but that's where I would personally draw the line lol

Rash. Noooooooooooo thank you.

I'm so lazy my line is also decided by how far away the gym is lol

It was rough, nearly quit haha. Then i got antibiotics and boom next morning it is all faded.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Grunting is one thing, even though I don't know why anyone needs to grunt and groan to push press 135lbs? But why does a 135lb bar need to be dropped from 7 feet in the air? If you're that starved for attention can't you just go do something less intrusive to the people around you and masturbate on a busy street corner or something?
    Word. I don't grunt on all exercises either. But as far as I'm concerned... If I'm not grunting, I'm not working hard enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.