Wheels Plus

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 188 of 203 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,684 to 1,692 of 1820

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    I know what you meant. That's why I said she's cheating with carbs. If she was doing keto, she basically wouldn't have a choice but to lose fat. Maybe she is just doing the diet thing to make you happy? So she sticks to it when you're around, and then wolfs a bag of potato chips when you leave? Basically the only time keto doesn't work, is when someone says they're doing it but actually isn't.
    Basically this. If you're actually in Ketosis (confirmed by the stick as I suggested earlier so not light pink, more like purple) you should very efficiently burn fat. Now with her being a woman things can get wonky. If she is losing that is progress regardless.

That or she is eating too much food even if it is keto approved. But even if you eat your regular balanced diet maintenance level of calories in keto you're going to lose weight more than likely.

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Wow. Not judging (I seriously respect the effort and dedication), but that's where I would personally draw the line lol

Rash. Noooooooooooo thank you.

I'm so lazy my line is also decided by how far away the gym is lol

It was rough, nearly quit haha. Then i got antibiotics and boom next morning it is all faded.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Grunting is one thing, even though I don't know why anyone needs to grunt and groan to push press 135lbs? But why does a 135lb bar need to be dropped from 7 feet in the air? If you're that starved for attention can't you just go do something less intrusive to the people around you and masturbate on a busy street corner or something?
    Word. I don't grunt on all exercises either. But as far as I'm concerned... If I'm not grunting, I'm not working hard enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    Word. I don't grunt on all exercises either. But as far as I'm concerned... If I'm not grunting, I'm not working hard enough.
    So true. If it's an accident, fine whatever. But if that's all you're doing and I can hear the "grunter" even when my headphones are in, then you need to gtfo.
    The name is Zach.

Flickr

Facebook

Thanks

Been back to the gym for 2 weeks since my shoulder injury. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm obviously not 100% yet. But I can tell I'm ramping back up slowly to where I was. And my shoulder pain and swelling is getting better all the time. I've also started taking some joint-health supplements and multi-vitamins. Placebo's? I don't know. But I'm not getting any younger, and it can't hurt. I'm still drinking protein shakes... But I think I'll get back on the creatine too right away. I geuss that hardest part for me is being weaker than I was a few months ago.

Deadlift is down to 275 from 300.
    Squat is down to 225 from 250.
    Bench is down to 200 from 225.

I certainly don't want to re-injure my shoulder. So I'm doing my best to just... be patient.

I can't do reverse fly's AT ALL. It fucking kills. But that's the only exercise I can't muddle through.

Thanks

Placebo's?
    Placebos You know damn good and well apostrophes are possessive or for truncation

I say do what you can that doesn't make you feel any pain/discomfort until the majority of your strength comes back. Then look for ways to get back to your previous routine. Don't make conclusions until then as it's still too soon. Slow and steady. At our age, we have to unless you have gear lol
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

Gear? Roids? LOL. Yeah. No. Not for me, thanks.

Thanks

Trying out Layne Nortons PH3.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ph3...y-trainer.html

Found out my current maxes after taking a month off from the gym.. Bench: 325 Squat: 405 Deadlift: 425

First workout,
    Bench: 235 (2x9)
    Squat: 295 (2x9)
    Deadlift: 315 (2x7)

Be curious to see how I feel after the 13 week program.

I've been going his PHAT system for a while and have gained a lot of strength off of it, burnt out though (Hence the month off) so it's nice to mix it up.

I'd love to get to a 365 bench, 465 squat and a 500+ deadlift. It'll happen. Just time now.
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

Thanks

Haaaaaaa! First time back at the gym today in about 10 months.

My arms were shaking like little chicken wings. It was humbling starting out so low, but the name of the game now is to be injury-free! No more shoulder/elbow issues from trying to do too much too fast.

I think I might have done 10 sets in total before I threw in the towel. I'll be sore tomorrow still lol today, my bench was 135. Hopefully, with some dedication and regular attendance, in a few months, I'll be back to benching 365/405. Would love to be able to hammer out 20 strict chinups too. I just don't want to be stoic and lazy anymore.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Haaaaaaa! First time back at the gym today in about 10 months.

My arms were shaking like little chicken wings. It was humbling starting out so low, but the name of the game now is to be injury-free! No more shoulder/elbow issues from trying to do too much too fast.

I think I might have done 10 sets in total before I threw in the towel. I'll be sore tomorrow still lol today, my bench was 135. Hopefully, with some dedication and regular attendance, in a few months, I'll be back to benching 365/405. Would love to be able to hammer out 20 strict chinups too. I just don't want to be stoic and lazy anymore.
    Good for you man! Muscle memory is the shit! You'll be back up in the numbers soon, I'm fairly confident.

I had a couple of really good workouts last week... Very much looking forward to tonights session, watched some videos which will hopefully help me with my squat.

-Rob