Track Junkies

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 197 of 203 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 1,765 to 1,773 of 1820

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Thanks

oh man. i would puke if I did that.

i actually find a lot of meals at restaurants to be too salty (oddly coming from an asian guy, where ALL our sauces and marinades are pretty much salt water)

i find im completely out of breath when i come off track. which is part of the reason Im starting up the cardio train early this year.

starting in april for a may/jun round 1 just doesnt work, no matter how hard I lie to myself. lol

Thanks

I don't enjoy it lol I do enjoy walking more than I do cramping so it's gotta be done.

Funny, I was always out of shape whenever I raced that, during my sessions, I would never do more than 3-4 laps haha I'd always joke that I would win practice/qualifying sessions because I came first (first person off the track). I don't I've ever finished a race at castrol -the first year it was set up, it was just the west side, and then I went on the exec the following 2-3 years and didn't race. I raced once but DNF'd (rain round where if you touched the mud, you were out of the race - I still got points ). Maybe this summer, I can do a round or two.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

you definitely should. i need someone to beat....lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 800 Posts

I'm ALMOST back to normal weights after having taken 2-2.5 months off from the gym to let my shoulder heal.

I decided to make sure that I was performing exercises with correct form rather than just ramping weights up quickly.

I'm sure I'm not doing everything 100% perfect. But I'm happy with my current workouts.

My deadlifts are the only thing that hasn't seemed to suffer. I'm doing 300lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps. My form is good (filmed myself last time) and I find myself progressing faster than anticipated.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks

That's a great weight. What are you wanting out of deadlifts? Especially when you're 18' tall, your total movement is far more.
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

Thanks

When you go on a cut, do you follow the same program and switch up nutrition trying to maintain muscle mass - or do you switch up your program as well? Which programs have you enjoyed in the pursuit of becoming more lean?
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 917 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoshP2002 View Post
    When you go on a cut, do you follow the same program and switch up nutrition trying to maintain muscle mass - or do you switch up your program as well? Which programs have you enjoyed in the pursuit of becoming more lean?

Diet is only thing that changes for me. If it's show prep then I'll add some cardio since I need every little bit I can get. But with show prep I'm also adding Clen and T3 as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoshP2002 View Post
    That's a great weight. What are you wanting out of deadlifts? Especially when you're 18' tall, your total movement is far more.
    My goal right now (and it seems to change a lot) is to get into the 1000-club, with 3x10's, or at least 5x5's. Realistically, if I attempted 1RM's, I should probably be pretty close already. But for some reason I don't really care about PR's. I've never tried to max out on anything. Likely for fear of hurting myself. What good is it to have an amazing lift, followed by days of pain, or possibly months out of the gym due to injury.

Reps is what matters to me.

I don't know that my increases for each exercise will continue to be linear... But right now I'm very comfortable with 200lb bench, 200lb squat, and 300lb deadlift. For 10 reps. I was doing 225lb bench, and 250 squat (for 5 reps) before injury. I'm sure I'll be back up there soon.

So maybe my next goals would be 250 bench, 300 squat, and 400 deadlift. Still doesn't put me in the 1000 club. But if I get that far, I'm only 50lbs off. Then maybe my next goal beyond that would be 300 bench, 400 squat, and 500 dead? But shit, that sounds like something I'd be looking at perhaps another 2 years down the road.

I'm not losing interest in working out, at all. I'm making enough time for it, right now. Super bummed about my 10 weeks off, but shit happens. I keep watching videos on YouTube and they get me pumped to keep at it. Roids seem awesome, but I don't think I'll go down that road. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks

at first read, i thought you wanted to do 1000lb deadlift @ 3x10

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blam For This Useful Post:

AudiInProgress (November 29th, 2017)