Track Junkies

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 200 of 203 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 1,792 to 1,800 of 1820

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Thanks

Man i don't know the last time i got under a bar to bench. I've actually packed my upper body into one workout that I'll do once every 5 days. Everything is superset and I'll alter my reps/sets every few workouts.
    Db bench/ single arm rows
    Seated shoulder press/bent over flies
    Push ups/close grip cable rows
    Dips/pull ups
    Bb curls/skull crushers

I do need to change it up as its been a couple months, so I'm open to suggestions on something with a similar push/pull template.
    95 Evolution III 299awhp/283tq @18psi
    12 Ford Focus Titanium Hatch

Thanks

Unrelated note.. underwear.

What do you wear that you find doesn't ride up? Big fan of boxer briefs, but my quads are quite big and I find them riding up throughout the day. Loved Bjorg Bjornson athletic wear but since I've gone dad mode I find spending $40 on a pair of underwear stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,291 Times in 917 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoshP2002 View Post
    Unrelated note.. underwear.

What do you wear that you find doesn't ride up? Big fan of boxer briefs, but my quads are quite big and I find them riding up throughout the day. Loved Bjorg Bjornson athletic wear but since I've gone dad mode I find spending $40 on a pair of underwear stupid.

I wear saks to the gym. And American Eagle boxer briefs medium length for everything else. My quads aren't mister Olympia big, but they're big enough that everything ride up hard. So I quit trying and just wear what looks good.

Thanks

i'm saxx guy as well.

buy them from thelasthunt.com when they go on sale.

they have different fits. dont get the slim ones and you will probably be ok.

plus your balls will never stick to your thighs again.

Thanks

saxx give me wedgies all the time. but the sack pouch is nice so i still find myself wearing them now and again. I'm generally a fan of cheap shit that works good and for me that's kirkland. Cheap and comfy for me.
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Thanks

I wear underarmor underwear. Usually under $20 either online or at sportcheck. Comfy and they don't get holes/wear down all over the place after 6 months.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 800 Posts

Fuckin' el-cheapo fruit of the loom boxer-briefs. I like the dark colored ones and striped ones. Every package has some plain old nasty light-grey ones... But what are you going to do?

I also have a pair of Saxx. I love the banana-hammock... But they do give the gnarliest wedgies and maybe mine are just worn out, but I don't enjoy them nearly as much as I used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    I don't enjoy them nearly as much as I used to.
    You used to enjoy the wedgies a lot more?
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 800 Posts

LOL!

I used to enjoy the product more. Not the wedgies. But I can see why you read it that way. I am fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.