Raczer

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214
Results 1,918 to 1,921 of 1921

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 Times in 829 Posts

I've REALLY been enjoying my additional weight day per week. The first couple of weeks I felt run down. My workouts are pretty big. But after those first few additional workouts, now I feel like a champ. Hopefully my schedule will continue to allow me to train at this rate.

I will say, however, that after training hard in the gym all week, and then having the first really nice weekend of the year... I was moving hay bales this weekend, shoveling, carrying tons of heavy shit at the farm, etc. I'm wrecked. My back hurts. My arms hurt. I think I'm gonna take tonight off. Maybe do some light cardio and just recoupe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blam View Post
    netty pots are cool, but have you tried a small humidifier? also great for keeping your skin and lips from being super dry.
    I can control the humidity through my furnace controls if that counts? Usually around 40%.

I'm not against humidifiers, but I hate how if you have them in a certain position for, say, a couple months, wherever the thing is pointed, it leaves a hard layer of scale on wherever the vapour is pointed. Crusty carpet / mineral-stained hardwood. Well, for the super cheap ones that are like $50. I have a friend that has a $500 one and it's BOMB. I don't need a humidifier that badly... I don't think.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    I can control the humidity through my furnace controls if that counts? Usually around 40%.

I'm not against humidifiers, but I hate how if you have them in a certain position for, say, a couple months, wherever the thing is pointed, it leaves a hard layer of scale on wherever the vapour is pointed. Crusty carpet / mineral-stained hardwood. Well, for the super cheap ones that are like $50. I have a friend that has a $500 one and it's BOMB. I don't need a humidifier that badly... I don't think.
    hmm, i never noticed that. i have built into my furnace as well. my house sits around 35-40, which is still considered to be fairly dry

Thanks

can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

99% sure i popped a couple pulleys in my ring finger...

is it recommended to go to a physician and get a recommendation first? or whats the usual method for seeing a physio>?