Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217
Results 1,945 to 1,947 of 1947

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Quote Originally Posted by EDISKRAD EHT View Post
    I eat a ton of nuts. Like handfuls multiple times of every single day.
    *giggitygiggitygoo.gif*
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Some raging homosexual cleared a good 8x8 space of all benches in front of the dumbbell rack on the heaviest end so he could fucking do calesthetics shit and lift 20 lbs dumbbells.

Boy did that make my blood boil. At the goodlife on Rabbit Hill Road, the side with the lightest dumbbells has a TOOOOOOON of free space -there's actually a good 10 feet of dead space between the last dumbbell and the individual cable machines- and this guy sits smack dab in front of the heaviest end of the dumbbells. Moreover, dumb shit starts doing dumbbell curls directly in front of the rack by the 40 lbs dumbbells.

Carrying the dumbbells back to the heavy end after going to fatigue, I had no patience for that and had fully accepted stepping on his ankles or dropping a weight on his leg.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Some raging homosexual cleared a good 8x8 space of all benches in front of the dumbbell rack on the heaviest end so he could fucking do calesthetics shit and lift 20 lbs dumbbells.

Boy did that make my blood boil. At the goodlife on Rabbit Hill Road, the side with the lightest dumbbells has a TOOOOOOON of free space -there's actually a good 10 feet of dead space between the last dumbbell and the individual cable machines- and this guy sits smack dab in front of the heaviest end of the dumbbells. Moreover, dumb shit starts doing dumbbell curls directly in front of the rack by the 40 lbs dumbbells.

Carrying the dumbbells back to the heavy end after going to fatigue, I had no patience for that and had fully accepted stepping on his ankles or dropping a weight on his leg.
    One day I will have a full gym at home so I don't have to deal with this sort of crap.