Track Junkies

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 1,747 to 1,748 of 1748

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Thanks

I don't think I've done anything resembling cardio for... fuck me, I don't even know how long. The closest thing I can recall is like walking fast in a mall... to get doughnuts.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blam View Post
    this is relevant to my interests.

my BP is normal high, 5'-6" 155lbs so i'm not in poor "shape" at first glance.

I was donating blood on a regular basis, every 2 months, until recently. my BP was too high to donate, they had me sit down for a bit, then retake the test and i just barely got in under the cut off.

long story short, I need to lower my BP for health reasons obviously, so I can return to donating blood, and so i dont roll into the pits after every race feeling like i just ran a marathon.

I've never been a cardio guy and i don't enjoy a second of it.

i've just started hitting the treadmill every other day or so. 30 minutes at 4mph. HR sits at around 175 (yes, I'm THAT out of shape)

should i keep plugging away at this and slowly increase when my HR starts to lower at that speed? throw in HIIT?

You should start taking a good fibre supplement like Fibrelyze. And a lot of VitaminC. Take care of that blood pressure before worrying cardio.