Performance-shop.com

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,675 to 1,683 of 1690

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Did I read that right? A diet gave you a gnarly rash?
    Yup.

Doctors aren't sure why but it is common with Keto.

Could be Candida die off
    Increased ketones in sweat
    Some even speculate that toxins are being processed from stored fat.

Treatments are antibiotics if you want to keep up with keto or increased carbs.

Personally I grunt a lot when I work out. I have never shouted/screamed though.

I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that grunting makes you stronger. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post

I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that grunting makes you stronger. lol
    Truth haha.

Probably a similar mental response to swearing when you hurt yourself makes the pain more bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I am doing Keto right now. Bigger calorie deficit though. 1200-1500 cal a day to cut a bunch of weight. Right now I really like it, I am on week 3 and everything is going well except I got the Keto Rash which is Prurigo Pigmentosa. Antibiotics clears it up. Down 10 Lbs 3 weeks in but I workout 5 days a week. Rowing and stair climber for the first half of the cut. (Need to get suit ready for my wedding haha)

As for your wife, how many calories is she consuming? Is she tracking them and has she checked with ketostix?
    Yup she's tried the stick.
    She tracks her macros too
    Past: 85 Ford Ranger
    Past: 92 MX3
    Past: 93 MX3 KLZE Swapped
    Past: 06 Eclipse GT
    Past: First Evo X in Canada to break 300awhp - Sold
    Past: 2010 Ram Sport C/C
    Past: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport C/C: HemiFever Tuned, Stainless Works Longtube Headers, Crossflow Exhaust.
    Current: 2015 SRT8 Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by Talon_66 View Post
    Hahaha.
    No I meant she isn't losing weight. Which is frustrating and pissing her off. He's deep into Ketosis vs myself.
    I'm down 4x as much weight

I know what you meant. That's why I said she's cheating with carbs. If she was doing keto, she basically wouldn't have a choice but to lose fat. Maybe she is just doing the diet thing to make you happy? So she sticks to it when you're around, and then wolfs a bag of potato chips when you leave? Basically the only time keto doesn't work, is when someone says they're doing it but actually isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post

Grunting is one thing, even though I don't know why anyone needs to grunt and groan to push press 135lbs? But why does a 135lb bar need to be dropped from 7 feet in the air? If you're that starved for attention can't you just go do something less intrusive to the people around you and masturbate on a busy street corner or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Yup.

Doctors aren't sure why but it is common with Keto.

Could be Candida die off
    Increased ketones in sweat
    Some even speculate that toxins are being processed from stored fat.

Treatments are antibiotics if you want to keep up with keto or increased carbs.
    Wow. Not judging (I seriously respect the effort and dedication), but that's where I would personally draw the line lol

Rash. Noooooooooooo thank you.

I'm so lazy my line is also decided by how far away the gym is lol
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Grunting is one thing, even though I don't know why anyone needs to grunt and groan to push press 135lbs? But why does a 135lb bar need to be dropped from 7 feet in the air? If you're that starved for attention can't you just go do something less intrusive to the people around you and masturbate on a busy street corner or something?

RoFL!!

She's the one who wanted to try the Keto diet.
    So I'm just following her lead
    Past: 85 Ford Ranger
    Past: 92 MX3
    Past: 93 MX3 KLZE Swapped
    Past: 06 Eclipse GT
    Past: First Evo X in Canada to break 300awhp - Sold
    Past: 2010 Ram Sport C/C
    Past: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport C/C: HemiFever Tuned, Stainless Works Longtube Headers, Crossflow Exhaust.
    Current: 2015 SRT8 Grand Cherokee