Lexus of Edmonton

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 180 of 183 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 1,612 to 1,620 of 1647

Thread: Giant fitness thread

Okay. So it's been 3 weeks since I started adding an extra full body day to my routine. I'm a lot more sore than I'm used to. But nothing I can't handle.

I also notice that when I eat like shit, I feel like shit. It didn't used to be that way. lol. I could eat whatever and feel fine.

And, I looked at some more "before/after" pictures I took. From like 1-2 years ago, and now. It's funny... My upper body looks almost exactly the same. Which sucks, because I feel like I do a ton of upper body work. But, my lower body is where I've lost all the weight. Damn you child-bearing hips! Seriously though, my ass used to be big and round (lol?) and now it's basically flat. And my legs are way smaller. Again... Funny, because basically all I do for legs is squats. (And some machines)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Don't do that to yourself.

You have a great ass!
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    I also notice that when I eat like shit, I feel like shit. It didn't used to be that way. lol. I could eat whatever and feel fine.
    I feel you, had a big greasy burger and milkshake from Soda Jerks on the weekend. It was delicious and an awesome cheat, but man I felt shitty before I even finished the burger. Just gotta teach my mind to understand that so that I'll be less inclined to want cheat meals.
    #RAM

Your "feeling fine" before may have been a constant state of feeling like shit. If you ate like shit all the time before, you probably felt like shit all the time. When you feel a certain way all the time, that's your normal.

Now you know what not-feeling-like-shit-all-the-time feels like?
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Don't do that to yourself.

You have a great ass!
    LOL!

Thanks buddy.

I'm not at dieseldakota's level of self-comfort. I'm not going to jump in here and post pics of myself in my tighty-whitey's.

But here's proof that my ass literally fell off...

By the looks of it, so did your stomach! Good job, man.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo... this might be a REALLY stupid question... But I'm going to ask it anyways, only partially for "teh lulz" and partially serious...

Any reason NOT to mix protein/creatine powder in a mug of beer? lol

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo... this might be a REALLY stupid question... But I'm going to ask it anyways, only partially for "teh lulz" and partially serious...

Any reason NOT to mix protein/creatine powder in a mug of beer? lol
    I'd say taste would be my main reason for not doing that.
    #RAM

If there's one way to make the protein shits even worse, it's to carbonate your protein shake lol