Quote Originally Posted by blixhavn View Post
And my wife suprised me with a vintage plate. Does anyone know if I can use this if I'm going to daily drive this thing? I seem to recall vintage plates have to have classic insurance on it and that limits you to all sorts of things.
Insured as a classic, therefore your mileage will be limited. Additionally, you need it plated and registered as an antique and then the classic 1971 plate can co-registered (kinda like a unit number) and bolted up so long as the antique plate is with you in the vehicle: