1UP

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Sightings Thread

Saw something called a BMW Alpina B7 in Calgary, today.
    The BMW logo didn't look like their normal logo. Anyway, I'd never heard of whatever the Hell this thing was.
    No pictures.
    /Lame
    Last edited by JugZ; December 5th, 2016 at 11:07 PM.

Alpina is like the Mugen for BMW isnt it? i see those around town here and there

Pretty much the fancy M7 7 series BMW doesn't make, so Alpina does. S63 AMG equivalency...twin turbo V8, nearly 600hp or whatever.

The highest 7 series BMW M760i gets a V12, and that goes against the Mercedes S600 V12. I don't get it, but all these unknown high power sedans are awesome.

$250k S65 AMG twin turbo V12 is crazy as it gets unless there's a Maybach with that engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKqHQ_PvlXM

Here is a video by Motortrend where they compare a M6 to a Alpina B6. It explains a bunch about Alpina.

Quote Originally Posted by theBB1er View Post
    Pretty much the fancy M7 7 series BMW doesn't make, so Alpina does. S63 AMG equivalency...twin turbo V8, nearly 600hp or whatever.

The highest 7 series BMW M760i gets a V12, and that goes against the Mercedes S600 V12. I don't get it, but all these unknown high power sedans are awesome.

$250k S65 AMG twin turbo V12 is crazy as it gets unless there's a Maybach with that engine.
    You know, it's weird... I read all that stuff after, as well and this car sure didn't stand out like it was such a big deal.
    I guess that's how they are.

What a beast.

(I'm lying though, it wasn't on the streets of 780, spotted this while on the island for xmas)

I just saw what I'm confident was a Rhodes Scholar driving a relatively new Ford. It had that option where the F150 emblems on the sides of the fenders lit up, in red.
    It also had a license plate frame that said "I'd rather be getting TATTOOED"...

I don't think it's what he meant, but I think it's pretty funny to indicate that you'd prefer to be getting punctured by needless, thousands of times rather than driving the vehicle you're currently in.
    LoL!

Spotted the Bro Limo today a few houses down from my in laws in St. Albert
    Past: 85 Ford Ranger
    Past: 92 MX3
    Past: 93 MX3 KLZE Swapped
    Past: 06 Eclipse GT
    Past: First Evo X in Canada to break 300awhp - Sold
    Past: 2010 Ram Sport C/C
    Past: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport C/C: HemiFever Tuned, Stainless Works Longtube Headers, Crossflow Exhaust.
    Current: 2015 SRT8 Grand Cherokee