Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Northern Loon TSD Rally - Sat July 9, 2016

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB.
    Posts
    2,516

    Cool Northern Loon TSD Rally - Sat July 9, 2016

    Hi everyone.

    The Northern Loon is a summer navigational rally hosted by the Edmonton Rally Club, and is part of the Rallywest TSD Championship.

    Competing teams will be given straight-forward instructions in a standard route book, as well as some area maps. The approximate length of the rally is 600km, of which no more than 20% will be on pavement, with the remaining 80% or more on gravel, mud or grass. There will be a maximum distance of 250km between refueling stops.

    Schedule

    Wed, June 15: Close of early entries. Entries received before this date will be entered into a draw for a rally themed prize.

    Wed, Jul 6: Preliminary start order released and posted online.

    Fri, Jul 8: Rally TSD Novice School (by request only). Available free to all competitors, but especially important if you are a first timer to TSD Rally. Will take place at the Edmonton Rally Club Clubhouse (6563 Gateway Blvd.)

    Sat, Jul 9: 730am - 900am: Registration and Scrutineering/Tech. Breakfast Buffet to be served (Blackjack's Roadhouse, Nisku, AB.)
    900am: Driver's Meeting and Distribution of Route-Books.
    930am: Car "0" departure start time, rally begins.
    700pm: Approximate finish time, Boston Pizza, Rocky Mountain House, AB.

    More info can be found here: http://www.edmontonrallyclub.ca/new/?page_id=344

    Current entries are at 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDragon
    Everyone loves Clem, if you don't then you support the terrorists ... and kicking puppies.

    2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (DD)
    2003 Ford Focus ZX3 (Rally Fun Car)
    1998 GMC Sierra 4x4 (Workhorse)

  2. #2

    Default

    I'll be there!
    '00 Impreza 2.5RS
    '69 Lotus Elan +2
    '67 Volvo 122S

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB.
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Early entries have closed, but they are still taking registrations.

    Current number of entries is 12, which is great! Keep em coming.

    Supplemental Regs: http://www.edmontonrallyclub.ca/new/.../Supp-Regs.pdf

    Competitor Registration: http://www.edmontonrallyclub.ca/new/...tsd-team-entry
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDragon
    Everyone loves Clem, if you don't then you support the terrorists ... and kicking puppies.

    2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (DD)
    2003 Ford Focus ZX3 (Rally Fun Car)
    1998 GMC Sierra 4x4 (Workhorse)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •