Lexus of Edmonton

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Wannabe Hoodrat wankster.. {rant)

Thanks

Angry Wannabe Hoodrat wankster.. {rant)

Sorry, just a rant.

I'm heading to work this morning, running a little late, but I'm only doing 5km/h faster than the flow of traffic on my bike.

I see this punk ass Silver Focus with a busted up front bumper hoodie wearing gangsta leanin not double clutchin like you should mofo weaving though traffic, not signaling. Turns out he wasn't looking at all, he changed lanes practically on top of me, I tap the brakes, enough to chirp the rear. It was a 3 lane road, and I was in the far right lane. If I didn't hit the brakes, he would have hit me.

So I pull up next to him while moving, yell at him to use his signals and that he cut me off.. He starts swearing at me and started to veer towards me, so I said F-it and took off. He started to chase, I get to a red light at a major intersection, and he'd be right behind me, with his attitude and his front end already messed up, I wasn't taking the chance. Only one pair of cars in front, side by side, lane split, waved to the two drivers, kind of a sorry motion, whipped a U-turn, he yelled something else, I couldn't hear with my helmet on, and I took a detour to work.

What I don't get is when people are wrong they don't acknowledge it, but rather say you were wrong just for being there. The weaving is sort of douchy, I do it on my bike so I'm more visible to traffic, but I signal, and I don't cut people off, if it's a tighter squeeze to change lanes, I typically blip the throttle so I'm doing significantly faster so they don't have to touch the brakes. If this guy would have done that, it would have been meh whatever, if I ended up at him at a red light I may have told him his signal lights are broken (you know sarcasm, cause the brake lights worked)

For those of you who want to call me a pussy or wuss for avoiding a stopped confrontation, well, I maybe a big healthy looking guy, but I have a hidden disability, I spent Saturday unable to walk, yesterday I was using the handicap stall at work (yes I have a placard), so that's why I wanted to avoid the risk of a physical confrontation, plus car vs bike, bike typically loses.

Sorry just a rant...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilverNeonRacer For This Useful Post:

AudiInProgress (August 30th, 2016), Hawx (August 30th, 2016), Izerous (August 30th, 2016), MZSPD (August 30th, 2016)

Thanks

Sounds like Edmonton drivers. I literally have had a guy pelt my car with garbage and threaten to kill me, because I didn't let him cut me off for a turnoff.
    Last edited by sliptank; August 30th, 2016 at 10:16 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sliptank For This Useful Post:

AudiInProgress (August 30th, 2016)

Thanks

Now that I have a longer drive to the project I'm working on I've been seeing all kinds of douchebags on the road.

1. Old guy in an A8L on the north side henday,I'm speeding in the left lane and he comes up behind me and before I could change lanes another car chsnges into my lane in front of me to pass a driver in the middle lane and at this point there was no point moving over only to go much slower than the flow of traffic. Well this old fuck had enough, changed across 2 lanes of traffic, cut a few people off, swerved hard enough to see his huge car get mad body roll only to slightly get ahead. I was hoping he was gonna hit the ditch.

2. Yesterday on the west side south bound henday this silver jetty comes flying up weaving through traffic at at least 160kph. Body roll and all that shit driving like a cunt cutting people off

Because speed limits, like fears, are often just illusions.

Thanks

I'm seeing a lot of fucktards lately driving like idiots in a focus. See a black one almost every morning driving like he's in the Indy 500 down the henday from St. Albert to red water. Guy tries to race what ever he can and never signals to change lanes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of fucktards lately driving like idiots in a focus. See a black one almost every morning driving like he's in the Indy 500 down the henday from St. Albert to red water. Guy tries to race what ever he can and never signals to change lanes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sounds like a guy I actually raced one Friday night a few weeks ago lol. Turbo ST making it known he had a BOV.

Because speed limits, like fears, are often just illusions.

Thanks

kick his mirror off. then pick it up and throw it through the driver side window. Let him know.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2HIGH~PSI For This Useful Post:

AudiInProgress (August 31st, 2016), Darkness (August 31st, 2016), I<3Boost (August 31st, 2016), LOLJDM (August 31st, 2016), pry4sno (September 4th, 2016), ResidentEVO (September 1st, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2HIGH~PSI View Post
    kick his mirror off. then pick it up and throw it through the driver side window. Let him know.
    lol, that only works if your name is bellerive.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zhao For This Useful Post:

AudiInProgress (September 1st, 2016), LOLJDM (August 31st, 2016), ResidentEVO (September 1st, 2016), sliptank (September 1st, 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    lol, that only works if your name is bellerive.
    Oh man. The good ol' days haha.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ResidentEVO For This Useful Post:

AudiInProgress (September 1st, 2016)