Wheels Plus

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ouch

Thanks

...or it could be someone locally bought that car wrecked for the drivetrain and was having it sent to their house.

R.K.
    My answer/post, always overrides noobs and members here less time than me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RADRIDE View Post
    No ones going to admit to that fuck up. This one will be hush hush. I just hope they don't start raising insurance rates on these cars because people like this.

R.K.
    They won't. They arent dodge Rams that get rolled into a ditch or civics that get crashed into a pole 43 times an hour in this province. They get garage kept and idled to a car meet 8 times a year for 9/10 of them. Insurance should be awesome just like vettes, or other high end sports cars

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    They won't. They arent dodge Rams that get rolled into a ditch or civics that get crashed into a pole 43 times an hour in this province. They get garage kept and idled to a car meet 8 times a year for 9/10 of them. Insurance should be awesome just like vettes, or other high end sports cars
    I know mine only costs an extra $60 per year as compared to my 2015 SRT 392 car.

R.K.
    My answer/post, always overrides noobs and members here less time than me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    Makes sense. Why by a car to drive it. What are people thinking!!!
    Why should anyone not drive the most powerful dodge product the way it should be driven.

Insurance on my GTR was $67 a month cheaper than my Evo 10.
    Originally posted by Wookey
    Im pretty sure Chris has built more, raced/driven more faster cars then 99.9% of the people here. he can be a shit disturber but he brings in good points.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chris f For This Useful Post:

RADRIDE (September 25th, 2016)