Lexus of Edmonton

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 55 to 60 of 60

Thread: New Mortgage Rules

  1. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    No one falls for this, anymore, right? I RoadMap a small error in your argument/reading in a crystal clear, respectful way and you pull your standard, handful of "reading comprehension" out of your shorts and fling it at the screen.

    As for the "equivalency"... It's not necessarily about lying. It's about the fact that it's a limited # of questions asked. The same level of detail simply isn't there.
    But since it's so simple, slap the condition on your next house sale that they clear financing in 72hr and I'll be here waiting to see how that works out for you... Eagerly waiting to see how you can incorporate "reading comprehension" into how wrong I was even though your sale fell through.
    I never said anything about reading comprehension. I guess I can now though. You quoted me as if I didn't read the rest of his posts, although you actually quoted my edit to correct myself once I had read his other posts. There was no issue with your comprehension, you just straight up didn't read what you replied to.

    As for my own business dealings, I'll stick with standard one week to clear conditions as I always do. If the buyer can't make it in time they can apply for an amendment to conditions. Big deal. And like any other real estate deal, I wouldn't make the other mistake that happened with OP either. Taking the house off the market just because there is an offer on the table. The house is for sale until the papers are signed to confirm the deal.

  2. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    Why is everyone such an asshole on these forums lol.



  3. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2HIGH~PSI View Post
    Why is everyone such an asshole on these forums lol.

    No shit. In Jugz defense I think he just likes to jump on any chance he can find to tear into me. Nothing personal on his part, all in good fun.

  4. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2HIGH~PSI View Post
    Why is everyone such an asshole on these forums lol.
    Because we've got nitrous-oxide in our blood, and gas tanks for brains?
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

  5. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,870

    Default

    I dont even come on the forums that often anymore because any chance of a real conversation gets completely uprooted by complete asshole comments.

    Obviously they are asking a serious question about (for example) the real estate market and legitimately are interested in the new mortgage rules and people are jumping down their throats about their own personal property selling requirements and techniques?

    Really? Are you that insecure that you need to chastise some guy on an internet car forum on a completely separate topic and boast your own reasons why you are better at [whatever topic].



  6. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2HIGH~PSI View Post
    Are you that insecure that you need to chastise some guy on an internet car forum on a completely separate topic and boast your own reasons why you are better at [whatever topic].
    Don't wanna speak for anyone else but this describes me pretty good.
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •