Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Woman killed in fiery collision in north Edmonton

The fact that the dickhead laughed while being treated after the woman had burned to death, I wouldn't be against lighting him on fire regardless whether he knew about the death or not.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Old thread to be kicking up, bit I haven't been very active lately.

I was at the Tim's walking out to the MR2 when this happened; heard the tires screech as Infinity skid weaving lanes and tried to brake, turned just in time to see them hit. Was first person on the phone with emergency services and one of the bystanders attempting to get her out, along with some guy in a welding truck who was in traffic a few lengths behind both of them.

Seemed like when they hit the gas tank was ruptured because the SUV was already fully engulfed by the time it left the road andvcame to acstop in the ditch; high winds that day blowing right through the busted out windshield/rear glass and just fanning everything inside to the point where you couldn't see to reach in and help her, door and front end and everything else was smashed up pretty bad from when they collided and the SUV rolled and skidded forward on the nose-end. Buddy in the welding truck burned through like four extinguishers and it made zero difference and we all had to get back as flames kept flaring due to wind gusts and fuel contact, things popping and mini-explosions going off anytime it seemed like anyone was getting in close enough to do anything.

Fucking horrible.
    [ '93 JDM SW20 GT-S Hard-Top ] - So generic that it hurts.

Indeed. And it looks like I made 2 people quit the forum with 1 post. God, I ruined this place. Sorry guys.

But, on the other hand, I also dropped absolute fucking gems like this;

Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightviaMR2 View Post
    Old thread to be kicking up, bit I haven't been very active lately.

I was at the Tim's walking out to the MR2 when this happened; heard the tires screech as Infinity skid weaving lanes and tried to brake, turned just in time to see them hit. Was first person on the phone with emergency services and one of the bystanders attempting to get her out, along with some guy in a welding truck who was in traffic a few lengths behind both of them.

Seemed like when they hit the gas tank was ruptured because the SUV was already fully engulfed by the time it left the road andvcame to acstop in the ditch; high winds that day blowing right through the busted out windshield/rear glass and just fanning everything inside to the point where you couldn't see to reach in and help her, door and front end and everything else was smashed up pretty bad from when they collided and the SUV rolled and skidded forward on the nose-end. Buddy in the welding truck burned through like four extinguishers and it made zero difference and we all had to get back as flames kept flaring due to wind gusts and fuel contact, things popping and mini-explosions going off anytime it seemed like anyone was getting in close enough to do anything.

Fucking horrible.
    Welding truck was my friend and co worker. He was given an award. He was pretty shook up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DCRyan View Post
    Welding truck was my friend and co worker. He was given an award. He was pretty shook up about it.
    Good on him, he fucking deserves it after everything he did. He looked really rough when we were giving our statements afterwards. =/
    [ '93 JDM SW20 GT-S Hard-Top ] - So generic that it hurts.