LubeFX

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to get car wrap installed?

Zeibart sucks and always has sucked for paint protection...careless installers, just rushed work mashed out for dealers who barely pay them. There is a reason the high end big $$ cars skip those shops and end up at car pretty, tint factory and noppswraps

I know I'm a little late to the party but if you're still looking for a wrap I work for Alberta Car Wrap in Edmonton. You can shoot me a message if you are still in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by albertacarwrap View Post
    I know I'm a little late to the party but if you're still looking for a wrap I work for Alberta Car Wrap in Edmonton. You can shoot me a message if you are still in the market.
    I think you guys did one of my worker's Mustang.
    67 Mustang in navy blue
    Past: 85 Ford Ranger
    Past: 92 MX3
    Past: 93 MX3 KLZE Swapped
    Past: 06 Eclipse GT
    Past: First Evo X in Canada to break 300awhp - Sold
    Past: 2010 Ram Sport C/C
    Past: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport C/C: HemiFever Tuned, Stainless Works Longtube Headers, Crossflow Exhaust.
    Current: 2015 SRT8 Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Garage 104 is supposed to good. They do all the work for Mercedes. They're doing my paint protection. They seemed pretty big on informing me they only use quality stuff. I can report back how they do on mine. They used to be Zeitbart
    Quote Originally Posted by boomstick View Post
    Please let me know how things work out with your car. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by lowryder99 View Post
    Zeibart sucks and always has sucked for paint protection...careless installers, just rushed work mashed out for dealers who barely pay them. There is a reason the high end big $$ cars skip those shops and end up at car pretty, tint factory and noppswraps

My bad. Totally forgot about this thread. I guess Zeitbart has a new name, but same shitty quality lowryder mentioned. I only went there because my friend that used to work in Mercedes service department said they did all Mercedes cars for them. I'm very unsatisfied with the film job on my Lexus. It's separating in numerous spots. It looks like some inexperienced installer went batshit with a heat gun for everything because he didn't know how to stretch properly. Needless to say I wouldn't trust them with a full wrap job.

I won't stray from Blackout Tinting as far as protection film and window tint go. I'm very tempted to start wrapping cars myself out of the garage considering it's like 5 grand for a wrap at most places. I'd happily do that job for 3 grand.

I got a quote off a guy on Instagram (wingnutgarage) who was offering partial sponsorships to 780tuners members... he said the car was already chosen but to wrap my car it would be about $2500, or $150-200 for bumpers.
    Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// Wifey mobile

1992 Audi 80 quattro 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled

1990 Audi Coupé quattro /// Because Racecar

Quote Originally Posted by pry4sno View Post
    $150-200 for bumpers.
    That is f'ing CHEAP. Bumpers take a ton of time, they are basically loss leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon_66 View Post
    I think you guys did one of my worker's Mustang.
    67 Mustang in navy blue
    That entirely possible we did one recently in 3M Matte Indigo which is a Flat Dark Blue