LubeFX

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get car wrap installed?

Default Where to get car wrap installed?

Hi Folks,

I am looking at getting my car wrapped this spring. Given that car wraps are gaining more popularity, I assume that there are now some experienced installers around the Edmonton area.

Looking for recommendations for the best installers that use high quality product, perform a great job, and have experience in working with higher priced cars.

Thanks in advance
    David

Quote Originally Posted by boomstick View Post
    Hi Folks,

I am looking at getting my car wrapped this spring. Given that car wraps are gaining more popularity, I assume that there are now some experienced installers around the Edmonton area.

Looking for recommendations for the best installers that use high quality product, perform a great job, and have experience in working with higher priced cars.

Thanks in advance
    David
    DC in Calmar

Check out Nopps Wraps. His number is 780-885-0639

Thanks Gents!

obviously there are variables involved but whats it costing people to do single color wraps on standard size cars?
    You see when you have an operational engine, it turns the wheels giving you the ability to run into shit. If your car ever had one of those you'd understand what I'm getting at.

If you feel like making the drive, Velocity Graphics in Red Deer is top notch and I bet will be pretty good on price Tell them Adam sent you

Garage 104 is supposed to good. They do all the work for Mercedes. They're doing my paint protection. They seemed pretty big on informing me they only use quality stuff. I can report back how they do on mine. They used to be Zeitbart

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarat View Post
    obviously there are variables involved but whats it costing people to do single color wraps on standard size cars?
    I'm interested to see some real quotes / prices paid for a local install as well.

I have enough wrap to do 3 cars (e.g. an Impreza, Focus, Mazda3) in the actual Cement Grey that the new "TRD" 4Runner, Tundra, and Tacoma come in if anyone is also interested in this color.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Garage 104 is supposed to good. They do all the work for Mercedes. They're doing my paint protection. They seemed pretty big on informing me they only use quality stuff. I can report back how they do on mine. They used to be Zeitbart
    Please let me know how things work out with your car. Cheers!