First Gear

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Lambo x 2

Thanks

Default Stolen Lambo x 2

Is this the guy on here that was trying to sell the Lambo wheels?

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/deadwood-lamborghini-stolen-alberta-weapons-1.3998635

Stolen Lamborghinis seized in second raid of Deadwood man's property

Sports cars the latest stolen property found at property where police seized cache of weapons

RCMP recovered two stolen Lamborghinis during a second search of a property where officers seized more than 30 weapons last week.

The sports cars are the latest stolen property recovered from a Deadwood, Alta., residence.

On Feb. 17, Manning RCMP searched the property and recovered 37 firearms, along with a large amount of ammunition.

Deadwood man wanted after 37 firearms seized in rural Alberta bust
    The firearms seized included a prohibited Chinese-made AK-47, with magazines made to hold as many as 100 rounds, and two other firearms that were reported stolen.

Police issued a warrant for a 33-year-old Deadwood man, the owner of the property.

The filed 32 different charges, including 18 counts of possession of a prohibited device and one count of altering a firearm to fire automatic.

The man surrendered himself to police on Feb. 20.

Two days later, police went back to the property and recovered two Lamborghinis and some cocaine.

The same man now faces five more charges, including two counts of altering a vehicle identification number and possession of a controlled substance.

He has been released on bail and is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 27 in Peace River.
    Last edited by krmitlovesbacon; February 24th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 812 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krmitlovesbacon View Post
    Is this the guy on here that was trying to sell the Lambo wheels?

This guy?
    http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?163378-FS-Lambo-Gallardo-Wheels&p=1866973#post1866973

My guess is "no".

Thanks

He'll get 2 years max...

R.K.
    My answer/post, always overrides noobs and members here less time than me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RADRIDE View Post
    He'll get 2 years max...

R.K.
    2 years is for something really SRS, like rape. This guy is looking at "time served".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    2 years is for something really SRS, like rape. This guy is looking at "time served".
    time served? F that, he wont even get that in the courts for theft. He'll get a stern talking to that if he keeps doing it, they'll have to eventually give him an even sterner talking to.

That AK-47 knock off though. That's anyone's guess. In the land of Justin Trudeau that thing has already murdered 600000 starving children.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    time served? F that, he wont even get that in the courts for theft. He'll get a stern talking to that if he keeps doing it, they'll have to eventually give him an even sterner talking to.

That AK-47 knock off though. That's anyone's guess. In the land of Justin Trudeau that thing has already murdered 600000 starving children.
    Yes, that's true. I know a guy (acquaintance, at best) who ended up with something near two years for some gun smuggling/gang thing. He got out WAY before two years and I think that's how I learned that inmates earn "1 day" per 8hr of incarceration. (Or something along those lines). It's as if it's calculated as the number of WORKING days spent in prison.

Thanks

People can get time and a half for time served.

Thanks

I believe it's 3 years min for gun and I think Harper got rid of the double/triple time. If they entered his residence illegally, sure he would get off with nothing. But it's pretty hard to beat a warrant as long as it was executed legally. I would guess 10 years.

Thanks

Time and a half is still available.