Raczer

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Hot Fozz

Oh no way. I can take apart a door down to a bare shell in like 30 minutes now lol doing my 95 4Runner, I think I pillaged 9 doors to get all the parts I wanted.

Nice to know where that rates! haha Pulling/swapping an engine would be at the top of my "worst" list.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Lol, issue was that I took TOO many bolts out. And I shouldn't have removed the window - that was honestly the worst part, getting the window back in.

On the bright side my passengers window moves up and down with speed now which is killer. I remember it just randomly stopping last winter because it was too cold.

And vehicle dependant - but now that I've pulled the engine, I could do it again in 4 hours easily. I'd rather work with large items than a bunch of finesse related parts.. even right now, my window isn't perfect. Goes up 2mm too far so I need to rip off the door panel and adjust that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

I can't even make a roast in 4 hours.

This is bullshit.

p.s. saw your car at the windermere car wash. Looking slick! I didn't want to stop and creep like a weird groupie. Anonymously creeping is way less weird.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)