1UP

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Fozz

I'm not too worried, so far I've been impressed by the guys working on it. But I'll definitely be updating through out too! I'm going to have this vehicle for quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by JoshP2002 View Post
    I'm going to have this vehicle for quite some time
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshP2002 View Post
    I'm going to have this vehicle for quite some time
    Good talk. I have said that before too lol.

Lol, thanks for the meme. True, I did say it about the jeep too - I guess we will see! But so long as there's no upcoming t bone, I'm pretty optimistic.

Man that still cracks me up. Did you make that, or just know of it?

Anyways - my excitement is getting out of control. This is what was sent to me today.

And the first coat on,

Need to get out my Etch-a-dyno to up these numbers

They said I'd have her back by the 17th - I'm already thinking of where I want to go just to snap a few photos.

On another note, kept on ripping apart my own Impreza. I really want to pull the engine/tranny this weekend. I'm brushing up on youtubeversity and the DIY threads. I'm pretty sure I'm only a few bolts away from just ripping it out but I want to make sure I don't drop 700lb of engine/tranny on my chest.

FUUUUUUUU! Yeah!

Holy shit I'm excited. Drove around for an hour and a half just looking for spots to take photos. Rainy day, who cares - black looks best when she's sopping wet.

Seriously, beyond pumped right now. Could not have asked for a better outcome - it is MINTY. Now I just need to get that bloody power train over and take up that gap where the FMIC goes.

Wow looks amazing!

That looks awesome. Even wheels look better now

Dude, that's fucking sick.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)