Track Junkies

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Hot Fozz

Thanks

i think it will look great. gonna lower it too?

Thanks

It's pretty damn low as is. 2" drop since the WRX springs have gone on - the front bumper is already scraping. It's low but still.. usable.

Also, thoughts on potential summer setup?

Current..

Potential

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

Thanks

... or gold, though it's not really my style. Just for the Subie fans.

Thanks

that polished gold looks nice

Thanks

I think gold is just overdone in my opinion, a bit too wacky.

On another note, got to a few things - Brembos have new threads and are back on, as well as the fender liners. Woot woot.

Carpet is back in smelling fresh as can be. Deadened a bit of the exterior noise which is nice - especially with the studded tires now it's quite loud.

Otherwise just took it out for a wash. Interior is coming back together nicely - and to me that is one of the biggest indications of a project coming to a close.

Soon enough anything that happens to this vehicle won't be out of necessity, it'll be out of fun. Little tweaks here and there. Would love to get some stiffer suspension and sway bars next year so it really handles like its on rails, but all in due time.

Thanks

so do ypou have a working heater/sunroof now?

Thanks

Sunroof has been working for a while, I just started to really tackle the heating today.

Procrastinated because I feared it wouldn't work when I finished, now I'm paying for it by working in a cold garage. My toes were numb after 2 hours sitting out in the car looking at wires.

Everything in red has been done - the remaining bit still needs to be wired in. Primarily power etc.

As much as I can I'm staying away from soldering. I'd rather take apart the connection and build in the wires, probably epoxy the few come summer time.

My wife sold her vehicle tonight - we went from 3 vehicles with the Subaru being a sideline/project car. It's going to become a daily pretty quickly here so I need to get this done. Half tempted to hide in a heated car wash and just finish her up.

Thanks

I have an attached garage, sans heat, that I'd offer up... better than detached and cold... but not by much. You could grab a bay at Desros...

Thanks

If you're not doing a lot of banging (like enough to wake a sleeping infant since the kid's room is above the garage), if you need something for the evening, I can offer up my heated garage. Well, there's a 220 volt electric heating fan in the garage so it's not as luxurious as natural gas/radiant heat, but it can get to 20 degrees pretty quickly. PM me if you want. I live SW.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)