Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Fozz

This is the after..

And the rubber band wheels will be replaced soon enough I hope..

dear god, the new struts look so much better lol 5" OF LIFT! haha
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Haha, agreed. Tomorrow it goes in for another inspection - and then the fun really begins. I think I'll celebrate with the exhaust first, and then tint next week. Aesthetically it should be where it'll stay within 2 weeks.

What a fun time rack and pinion boots are. Seriously, I should have just spent another day at it because I enjoyed it so much.

But on the plus side, it's now passed OPI. The Inspectors on the south end, just off of Argyll, is awesome. Anthony the owner is a killer guy - I'll definitely recommend him in the future.

Thought I'd celebrate my newly Alberta driven vehicle with an exhaust install since I may as well enjoy it before the new engine too.

And what do you know.. the flanges don't meet up. Looks like I'll have to chop and weld though that's above my pay grade. Thankfully I know a few guys in that area.

Since that celebration didn't pan out, I do need to get my front end sorted out. Going in for paint on April the 4th.

One of the cool kids running with no hood.

Found a little friend.. a dead bird or mouse, no idea how he got there. Typical Saskatchewan.

P-P-Panda style.

And the joy of someone else's wiring expertise. I really am not a fan of retro fit headlights, halo's do not belong on Subie's in my opinion.

Headlights gone, hood on, front grill (Held on by springs..) gone, just need to rip this bumper off.

Tint tomorrow. Thinking around 10% on all rears, 17-20 on the front.

This is awesome. Love seeing other people going deep into subaru builds. Too many people bolt on a catback and think they're king shit.

Is the engine coming out of your old subie (the one that was written off)?
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Is the engine coming out of your old subie (the one that was written off)?
    Sounds like.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.