Westside Mitsubishi

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: FS: Another (cheap) Small Form Factor PC!

Default FS: Another (cheap) Small Form Factor PC!

Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10GHz (Second-Generation)
    4GB DDR3 Memory @ 1333
    500GB HDD (Just replaced!)
    Windows 10 Pro (Legit)
    Office 2010 Pro (Legit)

One DVI port (supports DVI to HDMI adapters/cables)
    One VGA port

Asking $250 FIRM!

Would make a great media center PC, small, quiet, powerful. Or just a nice home office or kids homework computer to tuck out of the way in a small desk. Whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Is this still available and can it support dual monitors? Im sure your description has answered that but im not very tech savvy
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Also any way to hook up like a dock for a laptop? Im not sure exactly what youd call it or need it but at work i have this thing and i plug my laptop in and it like overrides my computer
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Yes it's still for sale. Yes it's dual monitor capable.

Not entirely certain what you're asking in your second post.

okay cool, yeah the second part isn't a huge deal especially when you're only asking 250. I'll probably take this off you next weekend if you still have it. Looks like it does everything i'd need which is just microsoft office and light internet use. and i guess what ever fucked up shit the gf does when i'm not around. Does it boot up fairly quick? that would be the only other thing i really care about cause I've used some computers that seem to take hours to start up
    -Viktimize

Quote Originally Posted by 780rx View Post
    okay cool, yeah the second part isn't a huge deal especially when you're only asking 250. I'll probably take this off you next weekend if you still have it. Looks like it does everything i'd need which is just microsoft office and light internet use. and i guess what ever fucked up shit the gf does when i'm not around. Does it boot up fairly quick? that would be the only other thing i really care about cause I've used some computers that seem to take hours to start up
    I just timed it. From the moment you press the power button, until it logged in sitting at the desktop and ready to use, it took 29 seconds. I'm sure that's fairly decent, for a PC without an SSD.

It's not a PC that takes 15 minutes to boot up before you can do anything.

Sold. Please close.