Wheels Plus

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Recommended Kitchen and Bath Renovators

Default Recommended Kitchen and Bath Renovators

Currently in negotiations of a house and if it goes through we would want to do some work with the kitchen and one of the bathrooms. Assuming it goes through we would want to arrange someone to come an do an estimate pretty quickly but a google search of kitchen and bath renovators in Edmonton returns a surprisingly large list that I'd like to narrow down.
    Model View Caffeine

Toefield custom cabinets/Countertop Expressions. They were out of my budget but when I went in we had a good consultation and they had the quote to me in a decent amount of time. They have a nice showroom where you can see all the options and are really helpful. I ended up using all the ideas for the layout they had suggested but went through IKEA and did it all myself. All the cabinets are made by the Hutterite colony out of Toefield. Decent quality workmanship. Countertops are what hurts the wallet.

A guy on my hockey team does all that kind of work. Im gonna use him for my basement probably in the fall

https://www.facebook.com/icemanhomeimprovementsinc/

Thanks I just called Countertop expressions and were quite helpful, and I'll try contacting iceman in the next day or two.
    Model View Caffeine

We used Shignanski Construction out of Sherwood Park. They did an AMAZING reno on the master bathroom at the farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.