Lexus of Edmonton

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 25

Thread: LF A/C Company

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,458

    Default LF A/C Company

    It's that time of year, need me some central A/C!

    A few years back we had reached out to a bunch of company's. Lots of online quotes that wouldn't com3 out. Two set up an appointment but didn't show up, third guy didn't sound lik3 he knew what he was talking about. And the fourth was direct energy which was on Time, proffesional and a great experience, but more expensive.

    Looking for a some positive reviews on company's.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,652

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    Neither him or catlin have been on in a while.... I'll shoot some PM's out though.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,989

    Default

    This guy Karl that has done 2 of my houses and my buddies place, has been awesome. VERY good price, and his work was very good. He is a tech that does jobs on the side for cash.

    780-994-2863

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    This guy Karl that has done 2 of my houses and my buddies place, has been awesome. VERY good price, and his work was very good. He is a tech that does jobs on the side for cash.

    780-994-2863
    Exactly what I'm looking for, thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,458

    Default

    Book3d in with Karl for the end of the month. Great pricing and communication!

    Will report back after completion. Thanks again Vic.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightWhite View Post
    Book3d in with Karl for the end of the month. Great pricing and communication!

    Will report back after completion. Thanks again Vic.
    Wow that was fast. Glad you're getting it all set up. I don't think you'll have any complaints.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Wow that was fast. Glad you're getting it all set up. I don't think you'll have any complaints.
    He beat the couple of previous quotes we had, spoke properly through our conversation, and had a couple positive references from you. Not much more was needed!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18,560

    Default

    Would you mind sharing some more details? How big is your place? What did Karl quote you? Etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •