Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldakota View Post
My understanding is that it's taxed as capital gains, so 50% of the gain is taxable. So if you make 100k, 50k is taxable as income.
That's the gist of it. Obviously there is fancy ways to mitigate taxes, but unless you're an accountant it'll be more information than you can absorb from a 780 post.