Westside Mitsubishi

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 97 toyota windom vip project manual swap

Thanks

Default 97 toyota windom vip project manual swap

So over the next year the plan is to paint, lower, do minor body work and all around get my 97 windom into a clean vip format. Does anyone know places that handle two tone paint jobs, wire tucks, and decent price to quality? ad_1496161492716.jpg

Thanks

I heard good things about ez motorsports. Kevin is da man.. so they say
    Built > Bought

Thanks

So you plan on going from not being able to diagnose the source of a squealing noise (http://forums.780tuners.com/showthre...10#post1872310) to doing a manual transmission swap in a car that never came with a manual transmission in less than a year?

You are either a very quick learner or have pretty deep pockets if you're paying someone else to do that level of custom work for you.

Obviously I don't know how much you paid for your car but if I had to speculate, I'd say to do everything you just listed will cost you between 3 and 4 times what you paid for the car itself.
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Thanks

you actually picked the absolute worse lexus to "VIP"

Thanks

Im totally for any and all builds. I get it. But of all cars to buy RHD (these are essentially RHD camrys, with a higher price tag) , why would you get one of these? I dont get it.

Thanks

To be different and I love my turd and essentially it's a rhd lexus es 300 but everyone is entitled to their opinions

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 780rx View Post
    So you plan on going from not being able to diagnose the source of a squealing noise (http://forums.780tuners.com/showthre...10#post1872310) to doing a manual transmission swap in a car that never came with a manual transmission in less than a year?

You are either a very quick learner or have pretty deep pockets if you're paying someone else to do that level of custom work for you.

Obviously I don't know how much you paid for your car but if I had to speculate, I'd say to do everything you just listed will cost you between 3 and 4 times what you paid for the car itself.
    I did figure out my belt issue and fixed it thank you for noticing my post though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by That_97_windom View Post
    To be different and I love my turd and essentially it's a rhd lexus es 300 but everyone is entitled to their opinions

...which is a lexus version of a camry lol

Thanks

Nice XV Chassis look sic as F@Q when done right, good luck man. Hope to see some update pics here later.
    Automotive Parts Technician