First Gear

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

View Poll Results: What's more important, Interior or Exterior?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Interior

6 30.00%
  • Exterior

14 70.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What plays a bigger role in your vehicle choice/purchase? Interior or Exterior?

Default What plays a bigger role in your vehicle choice/purchase? Interior or Exterior?

When purchasing a vehicle, what has a bigger influence on your decision, Interior or Exterior?

I said exterior, only because if I can't get past the exterior I don't even both to look at the interior to even give the interior a chance.
    Model View Caffeine

I care far more for the interior. Obviously exterior is important, but I can make compromises on the exterior if the interior is what Im looking for
    You see when you have an operational engine, it turns the wheels giving you the ability to run into shit. If your car ever had one of those you'd understand what I'm getting at.

Evenly matched. To me an exterior is hard to fix (Rust.. damage.. dents, paint flaws) over an interior which would may need a good detailing - but if I bought a car I'd look at both. Ads that show a dirty interior or exterior for a vehicle make me wonder how they treated the mechanical and I just stay away.

Exterior is way more important.

Interior is usually easy to fix all things considered, or at the very least easy enough to clean up so it looks really good. Exterior requires $$$$$. Corroded/rusty rims, dents, chips, scratches, rust, all costs a lot of money.

Usually the only causalities on the inside is dirty ($250 for a completely spotless car if you pay someone) or torn seats which are easy to find and replace. Same with broken door handles.

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator

It's got to be a fine balance between the exterior, interior and performance.

Exterior because: I have to look at it.

Interior because: When I'm not looking at it from the outside, I'll be driving it.

Performance because: To get away from those annoying things.

When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Honestly, neither. Drivetrain is more important than either.

...But of those two; exterior has to be in decent shape.

I wasn't looking at this from a used car point of view, I was looking from a new car point, on a used car I would probably lean more to the exterior condition because I can fix the interior of almost any car Im looking at but a body man I am not.
    You see when you have an operational engine, it turns the wheels giving you the ability to run into shit. If your car ever had one of those you'd understand what I'm getting at.

I was implying for new vehicles I didn't think anyone on here(780ballerz) bought used