First Gear

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Looking for a good mullfer shop with good welder and can do SS pipes

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator

Default Looking for a good mullfer shop with good welder and can do SS pipes

Does anyone have experience with a good muffler shop with a good welder?

I am looking to have secondary cats cut out and two straight SS pipes welded in preferable 16guage SS pipe.

Straight and good quality is what I'm looking for, anyone have any suggestions?

When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Built > Bought

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 1slowZ View Post
    Thanks, but I kinda hoping for someone local to 780 rather than traveling to Calgary.

Looks like they do awesome work though... Shame. I'll drive to Calgary as a last resort.

When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Me!! Pick me!! I'm on Instagram Skylineautoyeg and Facebook under Skyline Automotive. Have a look and we can go from there.
    Originally posted by Wookey
    Im pretty sure Chris has built more, raced/driven more faster cars then 99.9% of the people here. he can be a shit disturber but he brings in good points.

Pm the dude on here that builds turbo kits for 350Z's his welding is top notch.

I'd go see Chris.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Trevor at ABC Muffler?

ABC is the only place I go for exhaust work of any kind

Depends what you want when it comes to ABC. If you want crush bent aluminized tubing mig welded, then go there. If you want mandrel bent 304 stainless, back purged and tig welded, they go other places. Come to think of it I'm almost certain there are about two shops in Edmonton that build exhausts like I do. And yes ABC can do stainless but it 409. Not really rust resistant.
    Originally posted by Wookey
    Im pretty sure Chris has built more, raced/driven more faster cars then 99.9% of the people here. he can be a shit disturber but he brings in good points.