Ming Shine

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Shipping from the US border - Warehouse?

Default Shipping from the US border - Warehouse?

Yello,

I have a couple of large items I want shipped from the states (transmission and rims), but the shipping to Canada is pretty bananas. I remember hearing about a place you can ship to in the states that's just south of the border. Some sort of warehouse that will hold them for you and you can just pick them up there for a small fee?

My searching abilities are failing me at the moment. Would anybody remember any such details? Thanks!
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

There's a sticky thread in here, somewhere.
    It's definitely in SweetGrass, Montana.

Sweet, that helps the search.

http://forums.780tuners.com/showthre...tGrass+Montana

Thanks!
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

check on beyond as well im pretty sure there is a guy on there that makes monthly runs to the boarder crossing

Right on, thanks man!

Jesus. Reading beyond, there's this company called Dyk Post that will ship the stuff from the Sweetgrass, Montanna warehouses to you (or for pick up in their local shop) for such low rates, it makes driving down there not worth it.

Fucking unreal awesome: https://www.dykpost.com/

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Jesus. Reading beyond, there's this company called Dyk Post that will ship the stuff from the Sweetgrass, Montanna warehouses to you (or for pick up in their local shop) for such low rates, it makes driving down there not worth it.

Fucking unreal awesome: https://www.dykpost.com/
    Did you end up using Dyk Post? I'm looking to possibly get some wheels shipped from the states and this seems like a wallet friendly method

Not yet as I came across cheaper options -namely, people selling stuff that shipped to Canada for a way cheaper price.

I am figuring out shipping with Marlin Crawler right now so might go through dykpost. I'll keep this thread updated with my experience.