Raczer

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New lawn: Sod vs Seed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krmitlovesbacon View Post
    We've been told nothing at all about specifics as of yet. Besides signing a document that states we may need to follow certain guidelines regarding landscaping.
    if its a new community it should have a community/developer website. usually you can get landscaping/architectural guidelines from there. usually it states what trees/caiper size, shrubs and if sod is needed. most charge a landscaping deposit which you get back once your landscaping is done and satisfactory to the developer's requirement.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Refresh View Post
    if its a new community it should have a community/developer website. usually you can get landscaping/architectural guidelines from there. usually it states what trees/caiper size, shrubs and if sod is needed. most charge a landscaping deposit which you get back once your landscaping is done and satisfactory to the developer's requirement.
    Just signed into the pacesetter website and the only two files related to landscaping are blank/error/etc.

Maybe I'll just call them tomorrow to get a copy emailed to me if there are in fact specifics required.

Thanks

Update:

A Google search appears to have found the desired information.

I have a pie lot for reference.

Thanks

^^ there you go. sod in front yard only. that community is nice. did you buy one of the lots backing onto the ravine? or is it the duplex lots?

Thanks

^^ there you go. sod in front yard only. that community is nice. did you buy one of the lots backing onto the ravine? or is it the duplex lots?
    I ended up buying a duplex with a pie lot. I'm far to cheap to spend money haha. I've got myself situated, that myself and girlfriend could live basically off of EI if we needed to lol. My backs onto Highway 19. Didn't really want to be backing the highway, but they are changing it and pushing it further south in the next year or so. So hopefully the noise will quiet down. I personally don't find the traffic noise t bad as it is.

Lot 13 is the one I bought

Thanks

those duplex lots were big. i sold a couple of the first homes in that community including lot 9 just west from you. its gonna be a nice looking community for sure.

Thanks

those duplex lots were big. i sold a couple of the first homes in that community including lot 9 just west from you. its gonna be a nice looking community for sure.
    Is your name Jason? As that's who I was dealing with initially until Justin took over.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krmitlovesbacon View Post
    Is your name Jason? As that's who I was dealing with initially until Justin took over.
    No I worked for the other builder there alquinn

Thanks

No I worked for the other builder there alquinn
    I looked at those as well. I talked to Cindy.