Hey, I am from Ellerslie Road Baptist Church in Edmonton located a 10603 ellerslie road sw and we are putting on our 3rd annual outdoor movie on September 15th, where we see around 3000 people from the community attend. We are really excited for this year, as we just received confirmation that we will be showing "Cars 3" that was in theaters this summer. He have invited a number of food trucks, we have activities for children, we will be supporting the Edmonton food bank as we try to stuff one of our 15 passenger vans full of non-perishable food and Don't forget we are showing Cars 3 on a massive outdoor screen.

We are also hoping to have some interesting, classic, rare and fast Cars for the community to look at and appreciate during our night.

The event starts at 6:00pm on September 15th, and we have activities until about 9:00pm. We are hoping to have the cars around from 6-9pm but are free to join in on the rest of the night. As well we understand that some people may want to come before 6:00pm to set up and we have the space available.

If you have any questions, or are interested in attending please let me know.

E-mail mmazur@erbc.ca or pm me.

21083404_1593110077420339_459161202633547711_o.jpg