LubeFX

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: SUV opinions/recommendations wanted

Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 792 Posts

Mileage is good. But I won't buy from a shady little car dealer. Also, it's 5 years too old, and it looks it. That interior is awful. Wife doesn't want to be climbing into something every day that looks like it's from Back To The Future.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,126 Times in 767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post

I have considered a Mitsubishi, as somebody else pointed out (Jugz maybe?) they have that 10 year warranty thing going on, so if I could find something a 5-7 years old with decent mileage for the right price, I'd at least go look.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by befarrer View Post
    What about a black Explorer, put black steelies on it and look like a ghost car.

How is the Durango too big, but a Grand Cherokee a prime contender? They are the same.

Not sure how the older Mitsubishi suv's are, but they have had their 10 year warranty for a couple years, should be able to pick up a couple year old one with lots of warranty left.
    I believe it was me.

Sounds like you should go to a place that has a bunch of suv's in your price range, look at them in person, see what you get for mileage and year for your budget, then go from there, might help out with your decision.

Isn't there a go auto used truck/SUV place?
    1993 B2200, S4 13B Swapped, 5-speed, otherwise stock

Thanks

Like I said... I think I've narrowed it down pretty significantly.

Jeep Grand Cherokee, or Ford Edge. But I'm not ruling out other possibilities, while I focus on trying to find one of those.

Also, trying to sell the wife's Genesis privately is a bit of a shit-show. "Hey, wud u trade4 a mazda3?"

Fuck me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,126 Times in 767 Posts

Like I said... I think I've narrowed it down pretty significantly.

Jeep Grand Cherokee, or Ford Edge. But I'm not ruling out other possibilities, while I focus on trying to find one of those.

Also, trying to sell the wife's Genesis privately is a bit of a shit-show. "Hey, wud u trade4 a mazda3?"

Fuck me.
    My buddy (a bit of a Ford guy) has an Edge and he gets shockingly good fuel economy out of it.
    Food for thought if that's a priority, at all.

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Did you find an viable solution to your SUV problem yet?
    When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Thanks

Still looking. Getting lots of lowball offers on the Genesis. And a lot of ridiculous trade offers... Dirtbikes, quads, shitty cars... etc.

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Still looking. Getting lots of lowball offers on the Genesis. And a lot of ridiculous trade offers... Dirtbikes, quads, shitty cars... etc.
    Times are tough all around...
    When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Ride View Post
    Times are tough all around...
    nah, just 9/10 people on kijiji are just pieces of shit that lowball every fresh add they see to see who bites, and then if they bite they see if they want it. There are a lot of people on there that just text every car in a price range offering 30-40% off asking price.

I feel like putting troll shit on there and make these lowball fools drive 45 minutes to find out i gave them a bunk address. something like:

"lost my job, have to sell my low km civic to pay my mortgage before my house is foreclosed on" to really bring out the bottom feeder low ballers that deserve what they get.