Raczer

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Decent TV shows 2017/18 version.

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Default Decent TV shows 2017/18 version.

Now that I'm all caught up with GOT, TWD (stupid) Star Trek Discovery, Stranger things I am looking for things to watch on the cold nights.

Currently on my viewing list:
    Mind Hunters
    Brooklyn Nine Nine
    Orville
    Shooter TV series
    Lethal Weapon TV series
    Valor
    Seal Team

What else is good out there?

I was recommended:
    Ballers
    Vice Principal
    When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Thanks

Rick and Morty
    Bojack Horseman (a cartoon comedy, but honestly its pretty dark and depressing humor if you really pay attention. It's amazing)
    Incorporated (SyFy channel, but decent production and good acting)
    Dark Matter (SyFy channel again, same vain of story like Firefly, just campy scifi goodness) It was cancelled this year Canadian show to, they got through 3 seasons.

Looks like you may be behind on some shows, have you watched Billions? Or Homeland? Homeland is pretty damn good.

My one guilty pleasure is "How To Get Away with Murder". Its pretty awful acting, and the story is convoluted, but I've stuck with it. The premise would work a lot better if it was possible to actually know the lead characters true intentions, which even after 3 or 4 seasons, I don't know what the whole point of the story is. Edit - You also have to be willing to watch a whole lot of gay being thrown in your face, kind of gets old after a while, but easy to skip over that crap.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HiTempguy For This Useful Post:

Cyanide Ride (November 10th, 2017)

Thanks

I just got into Ray Donovan and so far its pretty awesome. It's a little older as there is 5 seasons.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Refresh For This Useful Post:

Cyanide Ride (November 10th, 2017)

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    Rick and Morty
    Bojack Horseman (a cartoon comedy, but honestly its pretty dark and depressing humor if you really pay attention. It's amazing)
    Incorporated (SyFy channel, but decent production and good acting)
    Dark Matter (SyFy channel again, same vain of story like Firefly, just campy scifi goodness) It was cancelled this year Canadian show to, they got through 3 seasons.

Looks like you may be behind on some shows, have you watched Billions? Or Homeland? Homeland is pretty damn good.

My one guilty pleasure is "How To Get Away with Murder". Its pretty awful acting, and the story is convoluted, but I've stuck with it. The premise would work a lot better if it was possible to actually know the lead characters true intentions, which even after 3 or 4 seasons, I don't know what the whole point of the story is. Edit - You also have to be willing to watch a whole lot of gay being thrown in your face, kind of gets old after a while, but easy to skip over that crap.
    I might be behind ALOT.

Trying to hammer through Stranger Things 2 but I things in life keep getting int he way (darn life)

Homeland, Incorporated and Dark Matter added to the list, thanks!
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Refresh View Post
    I just got into Ray Donovan and so far its pretty awesome. It's a little older as there is 5 seasons.
    Added to the list! thanks!