Raczer

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recommend me a decent NON Online/Single player FPS game to play.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Ride View Post
    Yes, but then you can move on to the story missions.

Bugs me abit that you can "buy" locked weapons or just go and find them. I'm currently trying to unlock all the weapons first.
    I find it repetitive as well, and the AI isn't all that helpful.

I'm doing the main story line, plus finding all the weapons/medals etc, and only doing some of the side missions. But will go back and complete all of the side missions after I complete the game

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Haha, I've been streaming it on twitch. I twisted my one controller and now it doesn't work too well had to switch. Dark Souls 1 is a lot more cheaty so it can be unfair frustrating. DS3 is far more combat polished but you need the skill. Still the challenge is awesome compared to games now.
    "Challenge" yea, sure, that's right. That's the word rather than infuriating, POS, stupid ass game, who needs you anyways, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fgramegna View Post
    I find it repetitive as well, and the AI isn't all that helpful.

I'm doing the main story line, plus finding all the weapons/medals etc, and only doing some of the side missions. But will go back and complete all of the side missions after I complete the game
    Atleast the missions vary somewhat and so does the story. I like how each province has it's own story.

I've had to redo a mission several times where you need to steal a truck, drive it to a location and talk to someone about getting another truck. Then you take said truck full of explosives back to the original location without blowing up and all within 3 min...

There is something that keeps me coming back atleast.

When Mad Max came out I thought it was going to be amazing, but it was literally the same shit over and over again. No story, no variation, same thing everywhere. Huge disappointment for me.
    When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Ride View Post
    "Challenge" yea, sure, that's right. That's the word rather than infuriating, POS, stupid ass game, who needs you anyways, etc.

Atleast the missions vary somewhat and so does the story. I like how each province has it's own story.

I've had to redo a mission several times where you need to steal a truck, drive it to a location and talk to someone about getting another truck. Then you take said truck full of explosives back to the original location without blowing up and all within 3 min...

There is something that keeps me coming back atleast.

When Mad Max came out I thought it was going to be amazing, but it was literally the same shit over and over again. No story, no variation, same thing everywhere. Huge disappointment for me.
    I haven't played in a few weeks, but will fire it up this weekend to chip away at the missions.

I was up in the air about Mad Max, glad I didn't get that game. It looked fun (watching streams) then I just got bored of it

The next game I'm probably getting (which is online) will be Escape From Tarkov... holy p!$$ that game looks like fun, harder than all bloody hell (no map, HUD, player marks, crosshairs etc...)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fgramegna For This Useful Post:

Cyanide Ride (January 15th, 2018)

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

I'm really looking forward to Death Stranding.

Like REALLY looking forward.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/d...kojima-2947317
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 815 Posts

If you don't mind playing older games...

I really enjoyed playing through F.E.A.R

Also, even though I never finished it, Painkiller was super super fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post

Also, even though I never finished it, Painkiller was super super fun.
    Alot of good games I enjoyed get a few play throughs from me. Painkiller had the best soundtrack.

I've played through the Saints Row series, Dead Space, GTA 5, COD (before it sucked) and Ghost Recon.

Thanks

Stalker and Metro 2033 would be other good games to play! Both single player and FPS.

Thanks

I am waiting for red dead 2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post

Can't believe it took 4 pages for someone to mention FEAR. That's what I opened this to recommend myself. FEAR2 is also good. FEAR3 was shit.

Surprised to hear the negative feedback about Fallout4. I loved that game. But I also never played the previous versions, and I don't have a PS3 anymore to go back and try them. I hears New Vegas was awesome.

I also hate the lame online play of FPS games. I'm always looking for new suggestions.