Performance-shop.com

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Recommend me a decent NON Online/Single player FPS game to play.

Thanks

Prey

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan View Post
    Can't believe it took 4 pages for someone to mention FEAR. That's what I opened this to recommend myself. FEAR2 is also good. FEAR3 was shit.

Surprised to hear the negative feedback about Fallout4. I loved that game. But I also never played the previous versions, and I don't have a PS3 anymore to go back and try them. I hears New Vegas was awesome.

I also hate the lame online play of FPS games. I'm always looking for new suggestions.
    I think everyone still remembers how bad FEAR 3 was...

The thing for me about Fallout was it was repetitive, same old same old and those mother fuckers from the Minutemen always needing help (and other settlements)

I have just wrapped up Ghost Recon: Wildlands and the Fallen Ghosts DLC. Narco Road is too much of a departure from the main theme of the game I gave up.

I started something called Black Mirror, it's not really a game so much as it's a story you control with some elements that need solving. Lots of HP Lovecraft creepy stuff.

I'll be working on that until something fantastic catches my eye.
    When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Ride View Post
    I think everyone still remembers how bad FEAR 3 was...

The thing for me about Fallout was it was repetitive, same old same old and those mother fuckers from the Minutemen always needing help (and other settlements)

I have just wrapped up Ghost Recon: Wildlands and the Fallen Ghosts DLC. Narco Road is too much of a departure from the main theme of the game I gave up.

I started something called Black Mirror, it's not really a game so much as it's a story you control with some elements that need solving. Lots of HP Lovecraft creepy stuff.

I'll be working on that until something fantastic catches my eye.
    I keep reading that too, and it's stopping me from getting the premium pass or whatever it is

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fgramegna View Post
    I keep reading that too, and it's stopping me from getting the premium pass or whatever it is
    It's very strange.

You're undercover, solo (no team mates) and working for the badguys. You need to get "followers" by doing crazy stunts with vehicles and getting achievements etc. it's almost like Vice City, but not.
    When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Thanks

Bloodbourne is free this month if you have PS+ and it looks pretty decent.