Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me a decent NON Online/Single player FPS game to play.

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    Probably a stupid question but you've played Fallout 3 and New Vegas? Both awesome games. Not a huge fan of Fallout 4 though. Good game on its own but not as good as the previous 2 imo
    I should go back and play that again. I wasn't too happy with Fallout 4, seemed VERY repetitive like Mad Max.
    When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by fgramegna View Post
    to add to the list, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Bioshock 1 and 2 (remastered), 3
    I've been pouring so much time into Wildlands it's not even funny.

Great recommendation!

Before that I played Homefront: Revolution but it's nowhere near as good.
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Ride View Post
    I've been pouring so much time into Wildlands it's not even funny.

Great recommendation!

Before that I played Homefront: Revolution but it's nowhere near as good.
    I did the same thing with Wildlands. That game was awesome, although I will say that it got kind of repetitive after 10+ hours of doing missions.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy240sx View Post
    I did the same thing with Wildlands. That game was awesome, although I will say that it got kind of repetitive after 10+ hours of doing missions.
    Yes, but then you can move on to the story missions.

Bugs me abit that you can "buy" locked weapons or just go and find them. I'm currently trying to unlock all the weapons first.

Yes, but then you can move on to the story missions.

Bugs me abit that you can "buy" locked weapons or just go and find them. I'm currently trying to unlock all the weapons first.
    For sure, it was one of my most liked games of recent. I can't wait until farcry 5 comes out either.

Have you played Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite? They're both pretty damn good!

Dark Souls

Protip use an Xbox controller if you're on pc. Extra tip, have more than 1 controller cause you may hulk smash it.

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEVO View Post
    Have you played Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite? They're both pretty damn good!
    Yep, I picked up the remastered editions, always great!.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Dark Souls

Protip use an Xbox controller if you're on pc. Extra tip, have more than 1 controller cause you may hulk smash it.
    So if I broke three, I might have a problem then?

Last year I played through DS 3 and I want to play again, but I remember what it cost me!

So if I broke three, I might have a problem then?

Last year I played through DS 3 and I want to play again, but I remember what it cost me!
    Haha, I've been streaming it on twitch. I twisted my one controller and now it doesn't work too well had to switch. Dark Souls 1 is a lot more cheaty so it can be unfair frustrating. DS3 is far more combat polished but you need the skill. Still the challenge is awesome compared to games now.