Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Cheapest way to get smartphone unlocked

Default Cheapest way to get smartphone unlocked

Most places charge $50 - surely there's some way to get this done cheaper.
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Not sure if this applies in your situation. By Dec 01, 2017, all carriers must unlock phones for free by law.

Link here

Quote Originally Posted by deeman View Post
    Not sure if this applies in your situation. By Dec 01, 2017, all carriers must unlock phones for free by law.

Link here
    Yeah i was actually just reading that. About time they do that..
    So in my instance, I am buying a Bell phone second hand that I want to use on Telus network. Would the current owner need to have Bell unlock it or can I go and do that?
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize