Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Beginner cameras?

Default Beginner cameras?

I know nothing about cameras
    Done a bit of research about what is a good starter dslr. this one got good rerviews. Is this bundle actually a good deal?

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/cat...3400BUNDLE2017
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

I'm not a pro photographer by any stretch myself but a couple years ago I picked up one of those box deals as well, camera, lens, bag & battery for almost the same price was off by maybe $20-30.

D5200 body and I believe the lens is a "AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR" but not 100% sure.

Not suggesting that deal is good or bad, just something that is semi-comparible.
    Model View Caffeine

Man... I've spent the last two days reviewing cameras. A lot. The D3400 has awesome reviews all around - you'd be happy with that one. I personally went for a mirrorless camera since it helps with size and I want to go backpacking with it. But ya, that's a great entry level camera that's going to do everything you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.