Certified

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Conor McGregor shows his true colors

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Default Conor McGregor shows his true colors

When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 800 Posts

What's this about true colors? He's always been a douche, plain and simple. And he's a LIGHTWEIGHT fighter. Anybody 200+lbs would probably roflstomp him. He thinks he's so tough.

Anyways, a rich famous dude balking at a $400 fine? Is anyone surprised?
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    What's this about true colors? He's always been a douche, plain and simple. And he's a LIGHTWEIGHT fighter. Anybody 200+lbs would probably roflstomp him. He thinks he's so tough.

Anyways, a rich famous dude balking at a $400 fine? Is anyone surprised?
    I've always heard the argument that "He's a really nice guy" or "He came from nothing and will always be grounded" or "it's just an act" so on and so forth.

Basically people trying to defend his boorish behavior.

UH-huh. Looks like shit, talks like shit, is generally shit all the time... News flash, he's shit.
    When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 775 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Ride View Post
    I've always heard the argument that "He's a really nice guy" or "He came from nothing and will always be grounded" or "it's just an act" so on and so forth.

Basically people trying to defend his boorish behavior.

UH-huh. Looks like shit, talks like shit, is generally shit all the time... News flash, he's shit.
    I'm also in the Not Surprised camp.
    As surprising as finding out that Duck Dynasty yokel "don't want no Faggots around!"

Thanks

If I had as much money as him, I'd honestly do the same not solely because I'm a dick, but because I hate/disagree with photo radar speeding tickets. So any chance I get to bottle neck the system, I'm all for it (so long as it's photo radar related).

Feel free to get holier than thou with the whole "you earned it, you should pay it...fess up... admin your wrong doings... blah blah blah nobody gives a hoot".
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)