Raczer

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Cell phone repair

Thanks

Default Cell phone repair

Anyone have any recommendations for a place to get a cell phone repaired? I've got an old OnePlus2 that I'm fairly certain needs a backlight replacement. I've never had to bring in a phone for repair before so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Thanks

With a Oneplus, good luck, I have one myself.. not a common phone, not sure if most cell repair places can get parts for them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilverNeonRacer View Post
    With a Oneplus, good luck, I have one myself.. not a common phone, not sure if most cell repair places can get parts for them.
    I know they're not too common and it may be a longshot. It may cost more than it's worth but I'll have to talk to a (reputable) shop and see what they say.
    1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport 4x4
    2016 Yamaha FZ-09

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hawx View Post
    I know they're not too common and it may be a longshot. It may cost more than it's worth but I'll have to talk to a (reputable) shop and see what they say.
    dContact oneplus, only specific places can get OEM parts and they will direct you to them. If youre cool with ebay parts then just search around. I doubt there is a place in Edmonton though

Thanks

I looked into this a while ago. Every place that I have contacted won't touch oneplus phones. To my knowledge, you have to send them to Ontario.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)