Certified

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Quick and Dirty Impressions: 2017 Nissan Titan

Thanks

I had an 06 titan. Terrible on gas, bunch of shit went wrong with it, and they've made the first generation from 04 till 16? That's 13 years of np real changes. I have zero interest in the new titan. Also, why did they all come with tiny wheels? They all look like juice monkeys with no leg days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seevik View Post
    I had an 06 titan. Terrible on gas, bunch of shit went wrong with it, and they've made the first generation from 04 till 16? That's 13 years of np real changes. I have zero interest in the new titan. Also, why did they all come with tiny wheels? They all look like juice monkeys with no leg days
    I have owned two titans. A 2009 and. 2015. Both were the Pro 4-X editions. Yes they are horrible on fuel. I never had issues with mine. Iím driving about 3600 km a month now and spending $600 on fuel.
    Originally posted by Wookey
    Im pretty sure Chris has built more, raced/driven more faster cars then 99.9% of the people here. he can be a shit disturber but he brings in good points.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 806 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    WtF kind of ludicrous test is this supposed to be?! It looks like the "drive 70 over offset mini parking barriers to completely destroy your truck before setting it on fire" test.
    Are we to assume that a Ram would glide over these with a dainty cup of tea balanced on the rear bumper?
    It's a fake test to accentuate a perceived issue of a competing truck, isn't it? Like that knob hurling tool boxes corner-first to puncture the Ford truck boxes. "Derp - seee!!! Alloominuhm equals baaaad!!!"
    Actually, the test was performed by Ford... At 25MPH. (40km/h, which isn't unreasonable speed to go over bumps, think washboard dirt roads)

They tested the F150, Chevy Silverado, Dodge Ram, and Nissan Titan.

The RAM did quite well actually... The Titan had to go to the bodyshop after.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 Times in 784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    Actually, the test was performed by Ford... At 25MPH. (40km/h, which isn't unreasonable speed to go over bumps, think washboard dirt roads)

They tested the F150, Chevy Silverado, Dodge Ram, and Nissan Titan.

The RAM did quite well actually... The Titan had to go to the bodyshop after.
    That's fucking retarded. You'd drive over ONE at 40 before emergency stopping and rethinking a lot about your life choices.
    So, it was Ford that invented the test to embarrass a competitor, specially, Nissan.
    Bullshit test is bullshit.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 806 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    That's fucking retarded. You'd drive over ONE at 40 before emergency stopping and rethinking a lot about your life choices.
    So, it was Ford that invented the test to embarrass a competitor, specially, Nissan.
    Bullshit test is bullshit.
    There's a road behind the bank by my office with 2 speed bumps about 100 yards apart. I drive over them at 40km/h. What about train tracks? Are you one of those idiots that slams on the brakes and almost causes and accident and then crawls over them at 1km/h? Instead of just doing normal speed?
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 Times in 784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    There's a road behind the bank by my office with 2 speed bumps about 100 yards apart. I drive over them at 40km/h. What about train tracks? Are you one of those idiots that slams on the brakes and almost causes and accident and then crawls over them at 1km/h? Instead of just doing normal speed?
    Train tracks?! LoL! No, of course I don't slow down to Corky Speed to cross train tracks. This test is like driving over the bare rails.