Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Minimum wage and tipping how do you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    Can't believe I missed this. In effect, they pay zero dollars in taxes through subsidies/reimbursements/credits.

But as I said, CPP and EI aren't a tax. So when you don't include those, you are fucking wrong. Because you are a fucking idiot, as has been made very apparent on these forums the past few months
    Doesn't matter if you call them a tax or not. They're a deduction. So when you claimed that they make 2400$/month gross, and that's what their take home is, that is incorrect just like he said. And even if they do get back the 30% they pay off every check at the end of the year, they still have to live off the take home pay every 2 weeks in the meantime.

$1700/month is still a liveable wage, but it is definitely a far cry from the $2400 you were claiming. Which is all fornicator was getting at far as I could tell.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    Because you are a fucking idiot, as has been made very apparent on these forums the past few months
    The more you talk, the dumber you sound, you do realize that? lol

This guy, "Sure they pay taxes, but if you ignore this and that and skew every fucking number to fit my arugment then I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG AND they pay ABSOLUTELY NO ZERO TAX ERMAGERD LOOK AT ME@!!!!"
    5G 4Runner / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

HiTempTurd is nearly always wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan View Post
    $1700/month is still a liveable wage, but it is definitely a far cry from the $2400 you were claiming. Which is all fornicator was getting at far as I could tell.
    That's it in a nutshell but, apparently, Super Bipolar Boy there just wants to shout for the sake of shouting. Can't even remember what his original claim was.

But, by all means, SHOUT AND FOAM AT THE MOUTH ARRRRGH I'M SO ANGRY!

*rawr*
    5G 4Runner / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)