Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Calcium Chloride in the Edmonton streets.

So... Where are the half-dozen faggots from the other thread who were TOTALLY gobbling the cock of the city of edmonton claiming to have used a "rust-inhibitor" in this new anti-icing mix? Remember when I said "we'll see"? Well... now we see.

Also, we've only had 1 fucking snowfall the entire winter. 90% of this winter so far has been free from snow. All the roads and ditches are brown. You can see the Christmas light cords on everybody's front lawns. It's ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    So... Where are the half-dozen faggots from the other thread who were TOTALLY gobbling the cock of the city of edmonton claiming to have used a "rust-inhibitor" in this new anti-icing mix? Remember when I said "we'll see"? Well... now we see.
    There is nothing in the global article that says that the COE is not using Corrosion inhibited Calcium Chloride.. And then the other article posted does not say what the corrosion inhibitor is in its "Corrosion Inhibited CaCl".

So all we learned from these two articles is that the brine bothers dogs paws and that Washington uses a Corrosion Inhibited CaCl..
    Last edited by MZSPD; January 5th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.

This stuff has turned my rocker into a crumbling mess on my e36. Gonna have to cut & weld in new rockers come spring that you can bet the city sure as hell won't pay for...

Jordan v, 1993 Bmw 32oi

My tailgate on my ram just started flaking from rust. I get it it's a 2007 but the paint wasn't flaking off before this shit hit the roads.

Because speed limits, like fears, are often just illusions.

My tailgate on my ram just started flaking from rust. I get it it's a 2007 but the paint wasn't flaking off before this shit hit the roads.
    Most 10+ year old rams are rusted to fuck, it was more a matter of time then the de-icer

LOL no offense to you personally... but my 1990 and 1992 Audis are 100% Alberta cars and still rust free. LOL RAM
    Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// Farmenwagen

1992 Audi 80 quattro 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled

1990 Audi Coupé quattro /// Because Racecar

You should definitely sue the city... Those rotten bastards and there de icer on your 11 year old truck

Quote Originally Posted by MZSPD View Post
    You should definitely sue the city... Those rotten bastards and there de icer on your 11 year old truck
    regardless of year. didn't rust before but rusts now. seems like a problem

Like I said.. my 4 month old chrome bumper is starting to develop rust spots.