Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona Photos

Default Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona Photos

Was fortunate enough to tick a trip off my bucket list last weekend and attend the 24 Hours of Daytona. I've been watching the race closely the past 15 years at least and finally needed to check it out in person. I've included a link to my photos below, comments and constructive criticism welcome!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/617857...57665239036348

Sick.

Are there no bentleys or astons running these days? those are my fav looking ones

Quote Originally Posted by bung View Post
    Sick.

Are there no bentleys or astons running these days? those are my fav looking ones
    No Bentley or Astons in the Weathertech series, but I think there is a Bentley team debuting in the Pirelli World Challenge this season? Aston just released a new car but I'm not sure what their plans in North America are.

awesome man. i so wanrt to attend one of these 24h races. did you get a press pass or are these from the stands?

Quote Originally Posted by Refresh View Post
    awesome man. i so wanrt to attend one of these 24h races. did you get a press pass or are these from the stands?
    If you ever get a chance I would definitely recommend attending. I had high, high expectations for the race and it blew them out of the water.

No press pass! All of the photos were taken with the access of a regular weekend pass. I bought a little step ladder while I was down there to see over the fences for photos, but that was it.

Those cars look amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

Wonderful shots!
    www.flickr.com/photos/leafy32
    http://facebook.com/leafyphotography

Quote Originally Posted by bossmangunit View Post
    You should've spent a bit of your car budget on a camera. What did you take those with? A potato?