Lexus of Edmonton

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Artificial Grass

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    It's nitrogen in piss. It's over fertilizing a concentrated area, most common with female dogs.
    His problem may also be that they tear it up running around, too. Rather than piss.
    We do have dog rocks in their water, also have female dogs. Some spots they tore up and some piss burn spots but the lawn was never perfect when I bought the house and now I feel like a complete redo is in order.

I've also read that hosing down wherever they peed right after they pee helps too.

Is the user Merc63?

Because speed limits, like fears, are often just illusions.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    We do have dog rocks in their water, also have female dogs. Some spots they tore up and some piss burn spots but the lawn was never perfect when I bought the house and now I feel like a complete redo is in order.

I've also read that hosing down wherever they peed right after they pee helps too.

Is the user Merc63?
    Hose right after should help, but you gotta be watching the whole time she's out, so it's not really feasible.
    I repaired mine with that Scott's shaker can thing following their directions, but the previous owners were gone, so it's easy when there are no more dogs. Now my lawn is PERFECT!
    Tuff-n-Tumble seed, or something rated "Backyard" is tougher and more resistant to being torn up, but not bomb proof.
    Maybe this hippy retard mayor has an incentive program for anything that doesn't consume water? Then you can get some of the money back that he has stolen from you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    Hose right after should help, but you gotta be watching the whole time she's out, so it's not really feasible.
    I repaired mine with that Scott's shaker can thing following their directions, but the previous owners were gone, so it's easy when there are no more dogs. Now my lawn is PERFECT!
    Tuff-n-Tumble seed, or something rated "Backyard" is tougher and more resistant to being torn up, but not bomb proof.
    Maybe this hippy retard mayor has an incentive program for anything that doesn't consume water? Then you can get some of the money back that he has stolen from you.
    I don't live in Edmonton so my taxes aren't being spent on green bike lanes and $2 BILLION failed LRT projects.

I thought about building a nice little gate to close off a potential dog run and just go out with them and close the gate behind me, eventually they will relieve themselves. The plus side of the potential dog run is there's a gate to the front lawn so if I had all my sod down and it was soaked I could take them out the front door and through the front gate.

I have Scott's turf builder but I worry about them seeing a nice wet pile of mushed seed/fertilizer/mulch and chowing down on it. Or seeing it as an invite to dig.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krmitlovesbacon View Post
    Did you end up using him for your yard?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Did you end up using him for your yard?
    Still haven't gotten the rough grade done at my place yet. I will be getting quotes from him as well as other again though.

Thanks

I just have to say that it is not easier to maintain.

Thanks

Off 106 ave and 65 street older lady or couple put in it year or so ago. Looks good - though yes strange when its the greenest lawn in winter

Capture.jpg
    2014 Silverado

Chevrolet "Heartbeat of America...Assembled in Mexico"

Donate if you can: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...k-denny/251197

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ethanscott View Post
    I just have to say that it is not easier to maintain.
    Care to elaborate?
    #RAM