Garage 104

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CF or flat black rear diffuser on black car?

Thanks

Default CF or flat black rear diffuser on black car?

So i have a black G35 and was thinking about getting a nismo style rear diffuser (see pic).

Looking for opinions on what would look better between CF or just sprayed / plasti dipped flat black?
    There is no other CF on the car at this point.

But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 816 Posts

CF is awesome, but I have yet to see some that can resist UV, at all. Like, within 5 years they look precisely like shit. Less if parked outside.
    Maybe there's a remedy (wax?) to help prevent this.

Thanks

Why no gloss black plastidip option? At least it would somewhat match then.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 Times in 829 Posts

CF without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Thanks

Cf. The only reason I'd spray it matte black is because I'd be too poor to afford Cf lol.

Thanks

I imagine if the flat black is a plastidip option, the CF will be a wrap.

In that case, I say just get the thing painted properly. CF wrap is kind of expensive and looking at CF when you know it's not CF personally annoys me. Flat black will look like it's been done with plastidip and be an eye sore in that it won't match the car -just an odd combination.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

i thought diffusers were usually flat black or some kind of off-body colour.

Example:

Etc. etc.
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightWhite View Post
    Cf. The only reason I'd spray it matte black is because I'd be too poor to afford Cf lol.
    It's a pretty cheap part so either is fine

https://www.outcastgarage.com/produc...=6327905845275
    -Viktimize

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 780rx View Post
    i thought diffusers were usually flat black or some kind of off-body colour.
    aaaaaaand you're right haha I kept staring at the spoiler and my brain went out to left field.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)