Certified

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Beard Oils

Thanks

Default Beard Oils

Decided to try something different and decided to let my beard grow out for a while. I'm finding it is now at a length where some kind of oil would probably help. Was curious about local shops that carry a decent selection or what people found that they really like in general even if it is only online.
    Model View Caffeine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Izerous View Post
    Decided to try something different and decided to let my beard grow out for a while. I'm finding it is now at a length where some kind of oil would probably help. Was curious about local shops that carry a decent selection or what people found that they really like in general even if it is only online.
    There are a few stores on Whyte that have a decent selection you can check out (off the top of my head I can't recall the names but there are a few...lots of hipster looking places carry it).

Or hit up winners as they always have a selection in their hair section that's decent, a good chunk cheaper too so you can try out different variations.

To me a lot seem the same, just different scents, some a little more oily than others but not a noticeable enough difference to care.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lowryder99 View Post
    To me a lot seem the same, just different scents
    I noticed that with the beard club as they only had two different oils. The difference between the original and the sandalwood ingredients appears to simply be the addition of the sandalwood. Wasn't sure if that was the same story across other brands etc.
    Model View Caffeine

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 816 Posts

As an aside, if you ever drop a bottle of this on the floor and it spills or breaks, you will need a house fire to fix it.
    It ruins carpet like that was its sole purpose

Thanks

Originally posted by Wookey
    Im pretty sure Chris has built more, raced/driven more faster cars then 99.9% of the people here. he can be a shit disturber but he brings in good points.